Waiting...

I signed up about 2 weeks ago when I saw TotalBiscuit play this and when I signed up, I've got to be honest, I did not expect so many people to be waiting for a beta key. I was expecting to get a beta key within a day or two but sadly none yet. I want to know, if you not one of the lucky ones that has been given one, how long have you been waiting?
Roses are grey,
Violets are grey.
I am a dog.
Some people have been waiting for a year.
Others sign up and get it that day. It's all luck of the draw.
been waiting since April here checking my e-mail at least 2-3 times a day pretty much have given up on the player done contests.....so ya you maybe waiting awhile. but random is random.
This pic says everything.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
"If you wish for peace, prepare for war"
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
Best of luck to you guys! I got my key today from a mini contest and a nice person, and I am sure that you will get lucky as well, as long as you stay active, participate in the community, and at least try and participate in most competitions. You never know.. You could end up winning!

Those that are patient and don't beg tend to be the ones that end up getting the keys, and so far so good guys.

I'll be here for the long haul even with my key, to make sure those that are active, nice and not begging get the keys they deserve.

I may have signed up Sept 2., but I have been active and engaged in the community ever since. I know how hard it is to get a key, and how hard it is to wait.

It's this section that makes the wait hurt a little bit less, and the boredom go away a little bit each post. I'd like to thank everyone that is following the rules, being active, and participating in the community, and I'd like to assure you that your time will come soon.

Good luck!
"
Viney1 wrote:
Best of luck to you guys! I got my key today from a mini contest and a nice person, and I am sure that you will get lucky as well, as long as you stay active, participate in the community, and at least try and participate in most competitions. You never know.. You could end up winning!

Those that are patient and don't beg tend to be the ones that end up getting the keys, and so far so good guys.

I'll be here for the long haul even with my key, to make sure those that are active, nice and not begging get the keys they deserve.

I may have signed up Sept 2., but I have been active and engaged in the community ever since. I know how hard it is to get a key, and how hard it is to wait.

It's this section that makes the wait hurt a little bit less, and the boredom go away a little bit each post. I'd like to thank everyone that is following the rules, being active, and participating in the community, and I'd like to assure you that your time will come soon.

Good luck!

I saw you win earlier actually, I envy you but I'm glad you won. Congratulations! I hope the game is worth the wait ;)
Roses are grey,
Violets are grey.
I am a dog.
been waiting a few days, the excitement builds every 25 minutes when I check to see if my name will pop up on the random beta winner.... sadly, like most, it never does
"
Viney1 wrote:

Good luck!

Thanks a bunch! Im active so much that I possibly can, I actually has this site as starting site :P
Si vis pacem, para bellum
"If you wish for peace, prepare for war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info