[v1.7] 39k+ DPS with INFERNAL BLOW, +239% life, +6.8% regen, +145% armor, TRIPLE curses + blinds!

You know OP with your ridiculously funded Gear I am surprised you couldnt solo Merc Act 3 Lol. Not implying my Gear is super bad but seriously.. With gear like this any build works
Level 53 Lightning Dagger 1h - Kyozumi - HC active
Level 63 1h phy Crit dagger - dead

7 toons to Desync - Starhub best ISP Singapore
Double post deleted. I keep quoting myself by accident and there's no way to delete a post at all...
Composer, sound designer, game designer, producer, gaming journalist, gamer.
www.soundcloud.com/Artifex28
Last edited by nocebo on Feb 6, 2013, 6:07:21 AM
"
Kyozumi wrote:
You know OP with your ridiculously funded Gear I am surprised you couldnt solo Merc Act 3 Lol. Not implying my Gear is super bad but seriously.. With gear like this any build works

Could not solo?

Where are you getting the idea?

I can solo it absolutely fine. I just rather PLAY in party for better loot + faster EXP.

What can I say? I love trading. It always was huge part of the enjoyment for me in Diablo 2. And Diablo 3 failed this miserably with the auction house.
Last edited by nocebo on Feb 6, 2013, 6:08:45 AM
Time to continue the adventure! ->
"
nocebo wrote:
"
Kyozumi wrote:

Could not solo?

Where are you getting the idea?

I can solo it absolutely fine. I just rather PLAY in party for better loot + faster EXP.

What can I say? I love trading. It always was huge part of the enjoyment for me in Diablo 2. And Diablo 3 failed this miserably with the auction house.

Bartering only works for the lucky people and the people who have the goods. One of the things I really enjoyed in Diablo 3 was earning $350USD from RMAH, despite the game being terrible.

In POE, If loot does not drop for you, You are basically at the mercy of lucky people who had RNG favored them. In diablo 3 I could at least play the AH, get Good Gear in the process, Clear content and cash out.
Level 53 Lightning Dagger 1h - Kyozumi - HC active
Level 63 1h phy Crit dagger - dead

7 toons to Desync - Starhub best ISP Singapore
Diablo 3 sucked, although I clocked 500 hours with and netted bit above 1000 euros from it. Suppose I still have some legacy set items, that could sell. While 2e hourly fee is a nice bonus for playing a game, the whole itemization & customization sucked in the game.

GGG is in works of forum trade, which should help trading at least. Meaning you could trade items without logging in to game.
L59. I am clearly too low level for advancing, since the gear dropping is up to L63. Suppose the monster level is quite a bit higher. Suppose it's fellshrine farm time. :)
To be perfectly honest, I do not understand why chaos damage has been scaled to -60% as well. Chaos resist is extremely rare stat on gear and it feels stupid, that even few chaos damage inflicting normal enemies can take a well geared, survival built character out in a second.
$WTB: L57+ 4L STR/INT gloves/helms (white) | 5-6L STR/INT Chests || Godly 2h weapons || 10%+ weapon elemental damage and melee physical dmg | Paying well!
L60.

80% capped elemental resists now. :)

Went through my stuff and noticed that I actually had a ring that were better than my old.

Old:

New:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info