random beta keys system

did post this on suggestions forum
link http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/8237
Last edited by anders802 on Sep 18, 2011, 2:37:53 PM
"
anders802 wrote:
cant thay make so it give beta keys to active player who log in or post on fourm not some random that make account then never come back

It's very hard to do that, since whatever change they made, the people would accommodate to. This however is a good idea when combating the legitimate inactives that are taking up the majority of invites.

Chris has a philosophy where he feels even if people are not posting on the forums, that they are still visiting the site. This however isn't so true when you notice a true login time of just 1 minute.

Either way, I'd suggest posting this in suggestions are so that Chris can see it easier. He usually doesn't look in Beta Invite Discussion by what I'm guessing.

Good luck!
"
anders802 wrote:
cant thay make so it give beta keys to active player who log in or post on fourm not some random that make account then never come back

They kinda do, if you post on the forums. You have a 10x more chance to get into beta =)
"
Viney1 wrote:
"
anders802 wrote:

It's very hard to do that, since whatever change they made, the people would accommodate to. This however is a good idea when combating the legitimate inactives that are taking up the majority of invites.

Chris has a philosophy where he feels even if people are not posting on the forums, that they are still visiting the site. This however isn't so true when you notice a true login time of just 1 minute.

Either way, I'd suggest posting this in suggestions are so that Chris can see it easier. He usually doesn't look in Beta Invite Discussion by what I'm guessing.

Good luck!

i go and post this on suggestion forum now :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info