Stash/Bank system?

"
Xorsist wrote:
I wasn't suggesting it. They are making a kickass game, so I'm sure little things such as this have already been discussed. It was simply a question.

To clarify - I'm totally against charging players more for additional stash space and hope it's not something that they implement. I think it's downright sleazy that other titles do this. Hence the reason...at least one of mine for not continuing to play those games.

Regardless of whether we do sell extra stash tabs, the default amount that players get will be plenty. I think the stash currently has 576 squares. Plus, players are free to make additional accounts at will, if they need more space.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Xorsist wrote:
That all sounds good to me Chris! I wasn't meaning to imply that the simple act of offering extra stash for a nominal fee was a bad thing, but rather the idea of giving just a very limited amount of stash slots and forcing players to either pay up or select a very few items to hoard. Are like items stackable (gems - pots - or other consumables)?

I understand, and I feel the same way. It'd be against our policy to ever make players feel they have to buy anything to enjoy the game. We just want to make sure that if they do want extra perks, there are plenty available.

The consumable items (currency items) are stackable.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info