Petition for Ban (Award Beta Key)

I agree to let this go down. Just a final word about gorefeast misposting the correct sequence.

At page 1.
"
Gorefeast wrote:
"
Virtuoso wrote:
you put C8KVK twice

yes i did that on purpose

Then at page 7.
"
Gorefeast wrote:

i have gotten message from poeple that had find all 4 sequence...

all they have to do is set them up in order wich is like 16 different combination...

That was before he came back at page 17 to put the "correct" sequences, so those people having all 4 sequences before...The story just don't add up.

Now back to LoL.
He made multiple accounts and not for the contest.
The contest started on September 18. He create one account on August 23, 25 and dunno when the other one.
Both before he got into beta. Multiple accounts to get into beta, simple as that. It is unfair against anyone else who uses one account.
I mean I could just write a script and register 1000th of users just to get into the beta with a higher chance. I could also listen to twitter through a program and use all of the posted keys in a second. Both are unfair, cheating and should be punished with account banning.
I'd sign and agree to this course of actions, from reading the original thread (allll of it) and, like it was stated, his extra "contest" accounts were made far prior to the contest.

I don't think it sets a good example to have a beta member going around jerking people's chain like that.
HC League:
Sywricka (the 2nd) - 37 Witch
Mebryn (the 3rd) - 21 Duelist
"Don't ban, give his beta rights to someone else." +1
Last edited by DiNo29 on Sep 18, 2011, 5:47:03 PM
"
Ouroboros wrote:
He's not a troll, he made a mis-post, then posted the entire key on page 17 of his topic. The key was quickly snapped up and the contest ended. He has something like 3 accounts made for the purpose of the contest which he can ask the forum mods to close out now that he's done with him.

Stop flaming the guy, he's an active forum contributor who gave away his friend invite. Even if his contest was clumsy, he took the time to post up a contest. He didn't have to post a contest, doing so is completely his charity.

Wrong. He had those accounts registered way before his name got picked for the random key.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/awpsaint/xenicide.jpg[/img]
I think your all just bitter for being bested in a mental challenge, if you fall for a con, its really partially your fault.

I mean, i hate con artists and scammers, but its really the stupid ones who fall for them.

The rest of us just think "if its too good to be true...it probably is."

Also, if you teach a man how to make fire, he will be warm for now, if you light a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
Im sorry but too much jealousness and greed goin on in here. Sure i felt a bit tricked for searching 2 hours after it but I didn't complain since it was his key.

However having more than 1 account isn't acceptable I guess, but think of it like this. How many other people would have done the same for the community like he did? In the end someone ended up with key.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
"If you wish for peace, prepare for war"
"
Citus wrote:
Im sorry but too much jealousness and greed goin on in here. Sure i felt a bit tricked for searching 2 hours after it but I didn't complain since it was his key.

However having more than 1 account isn't acceptable I guess, but think of it like this. How many other people would have done the same for the community like he did? In the end someone ended up with key.

Additionally, the mods have said multiple accounts are pointless...so its ... still debatable.
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
I do feel a bit shafted from the "contest", since I was looking for two hours to find the key as well, only to miss his post of the last key part when I was playing a game of League of Legends for twenty minutes.

I however do not feel it's right he gained the key through having multiple accounts, or to at least increase his chances of one. I only have one account, but my girlfriend has one as well, I just can't stomach making multiple accounts because then I feel I'm cheating everyone else by doing so.
This wouldn't have been an issue if he had apologized for messing up the contest. On the trusting side, that's what appears to have happened.

On the other side, I'm unsure how four people could have PM'd him the correct values since one of them hadn't been posted yet. It's very possible that his "winner" was another account of his.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info