Petition for Ban (Award Beta Key)

plus, he admitted that he has multiple accounts. ban that troll whore!!!
He's not a troll, he made a mis-post, then posted the entire key on page 17 of his topic. The key was quickly snapped up and the contest ended. He has something like 3 accounts made for the purpose of the contest which he can ask the forum mods to close out now that he's done with him.

Stop flaming the guy, he's an active forum contributor who gave away his friend invite. Even if his contest was clumsy, he took the time to post up a contest. He didn't have to post a contest, doing so is completely his charity.
Anyone that lies or misleads people to get their way are just dicks. It also shows how old the individual is. Acting that way is just an indication that you are either 12 years old or your mentality is that of one!

I believe a ban is a little harsh, but defiantly take his beta account away. I believe we all would like to see a more mature game community!

my two cents.
"
snowspike wrote:
Anyone that lies or misleads people to get their way are just dicks. It also shows how old the individual is. Acting that way is just an indication that you are either 12 years old or your mentality is that of one!

I believe a ban is a little harsh, but defiantly take his beta account away. I believe we all would like to see a more mature game community!

my two cents.

Mabe if you would learn to read in the first place...
Look at the post above.

Case close.
"
Gorefeast wrote:
"
snowspike wrote:

my two cents.

Look at the post above.

Case close.

Good rebuttal. /request close!
"
Gorefeast wrote:
"
snowspike wrote:

my two cents.

Look at the post above.

Case close.

Even if he is legit, my post can be told to ANYONE that misleads or cheats to get into beta and thus could of been taken that way. Also sir, when I was posting the post that one was not up there. Reading can be difficult when there are no words to be read =)

Hugs for U!
I hate to say this, but... Told you so!:D
"
Even if he is legit, my post can be told to ANYONE that misleads or cheats to get into beta and thus could of been taken that way. Also sir, when I was posting the post that one was not up there. Reading can be difficult when there are no words to be read =)

Hugs for U!

Posted by Ouroboros
on September 18, 2011 2:25 PM

Posted by snowspike
on September 18, 2011 2:50 PM

it had been posted for 25 minutes, in any case it doesnt matter.

Hugs for you as well ;)
Ok ok ok guys. Let's just forget about the troubles and assumptions, and let this thread die. :)
agreed, and mods should hold some proper contests :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info