What you think of grinding in this game

i have played many games that you have to grind in is this game fun to grind in because the other games i play like wow it is not fun at all just wanted to know

This is a part of the game that gets tweaked and balanced with every patch that gets released. The grind this week may be a completely different experience to the grind next week.
Forum Sheriff
Grinding in these games is fun because of massive item drops.
ok nice that sounds great cant wait thx
"
dekooning wrote:
i have played many games that you have to grind in is this game fun to grind in because the other games i play like wow it is not fun at all just wanted to know

Not to mention I'm sure that with more content released there will be less of a need to grind because there will be more quests and areas to go through.
Grinding will even be more fun with Act 2 completed ^^

Off to the Waterfall caves we go!
I think in any arpg grinding is part of the game. Let's be honest...we all are loot whores. Part of the addiction is hoping for that little upgrade to your character to give you a little more "umph."
I'm sure GGG, with as talented as they seem to be, will have this figured out.
You never have to grind from 1-30 (my current beta experience), it's just standard progression through the zones. Personally I'm loving the current 'grind'.
El Psy Congroo.
"
Starcraft42 wrote:
Grinding will even be more fun with Act 2 completed ^^

Off to the Waterfall caves we go!

True. My favorite too :)
CEST (Wintertime UTC (GMT) +1 // Summertime UTC (GMT) +2))
In Beta since 25. August 2011

Basic Point Pack Supporter - 120 USD till today!
We are not less usefull as the "BlingBling" supporters!
Grinding in hack and slash games are awesome - the carnage you produce is so worth it!
-Generic forum signature here-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info