Elemental Equilibrium, how does it work?

Hi,

I'm new to the game and while trying to build my Templar I stumbled upon that weird keynode.

How is it supposed to work? Is it meant as a pure support skill, so that if you party with e.g. an ice witch, you get that one and low try to lower the cold resistances for her by using fire dmg yourself (while gimping your own dmg that way)

Or might it be that, if you use 2 elements, BOTH get 25% resistance increase, AND 50% resistance reduced....so that you end up with a net gain of -25% resistances? In that case it would be an option to take it, and just make sure to always have some secondary elemental dmg on your weapon/aura/support gem.

If anyone knows the skill and could answer me that I'd be grateful :)
Last edited by pathhugo on Jan 28, 2013, 11:53:58 PM
The description on EE got way much more clear now on OB, but might still be a little confusing.

If you use 1 element on your attack, it gets +25% resistances and the other two -50%

If you use 2 elements, they both get +25% and the third one -50%

If you use all 3 elements, they all get +25%

EE is ment to be used with a build that does different types of elemental damage. For example: you do cold damage with some lightning on gear --> use a firetotem.
Or something like that (haven´t done any EE-builds my self).

You would have got this info also from the "Beta Passive Tree/Keystone Feedback" subforum. You´ll get your info way faster, if you use search and try to find that info yourself. Ofcourse people will help you if you don´t find that info yourself.

IGN: N_Bohr
Thank you a lot for your help.

And yeah, sry: new to game and forum. I didn't even consider/see that subsection.

Have a good day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info