WORLD FIRST USE of Vaal orb

To be honest, if it can unsocket - its not worth using on anything except low-mid range jewellery.
"
anachelli wrote:
Yup, I would be pissed if I used it. GGG should have stated the worst case scenario. I think a rollback is in order.

Are you talking about a do over baby? Are you talkin about a f*ckin do over? That's not how the game is played, you can't do that... f*ck, can you believe this sh*t? this n*gga talkin about doin it again!

[ITS A QUOTE]
Last edited by SuperDeathLord on Mar 5, 2014, 6:50:10 PM
"
anachelli wrote:
No one could have possibly thought it would downgrade uniques to rares and unsocket 6L. That is downright a foolish introduction of RNG, GGG stated it should be the last item used, so obviously you would expect 6L. Bad communication of orb consequences.

Bad application of logic. Last item in the chain does not automatically mean anything.
lol, raging scrubs
"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3
Last edited by wahaha123 on Mar 5, 2014, 6:49:29 PM
Bigtime GGG Trollololololol on this one.

How they could release an orb that unlinks and down-sockets an item? lol They even put it in place that if you accidentally try to link/socket a 6l/6s item it won't let you.. so now you can use this and it fucks your treasured item?

What good is this orb then?

hahahaha GGG lol stupidity at its finest.

Have fun playing the new leagues guys, I won't be returning for this crap so long as GGG keep creating new great content like this and ignore every other problem with the game..
Last edited by Denezen on Mar 5, 2014, 6:51:05 PM
"
GGprime wrote:

I used my last currency to craft before patch, now I lost my only weapon left, no need to keep playing for me even though I liked the game alot :-/

why would you dom something that extreme without proper testing etc first? your stupidity is what caused it to happen.
the scrub mentality in this thread...

is too damn high
"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3
Just wow.

6L wiped out from Vaal Orb - I interpreted a lot of interview Chris did and said nothing bad can happen using these orbs... the WORST CASE was that it basically locked your item as `corrupted` and that point onwards no currency usable on it.

Never in all of the 8+ interviews was it EVER mentioned that it would wipe uniques into rares... or unsocket... or unlink...

This was REALLY BAD COMMUNICATION on GGGs part. Flat out.

This is one of the worst "expacs" I`ve ever seen in any game to date to be honest.

What a joke.

I was joking earlier how they found a way to introduce more RNG to the game - then double it... but this seriously takes the cake on gambling.

Last edited by Isbox1 on Mar 5, 2014, 6:55:09 PM
Haha so funny those people complaining about Vaal Orbs.
Like "i'm disapointed about GGG and lack of communication about those orbs".

The thing is they DID communicate about it and everyone should have been aware that using this orb on such endgame items could have really painfull results.
You have to be dissapointed about yourself, not about GGG. Arent you able to make testing on garbage gear before using it on gear that u value the most? It's part of the fun from a new patch to discover new and unpredictable effect.

You can only be dissapointed about yourself if you RIPed your 6L mahori or Voltaxic....
more like WORST FIRST USE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info