Sacrifice of the Vaal Patch Notes (and Vaal Cold Snap Teaser Video!)

Yeeah, let's start to read the patch notes :)
Last edited by Rustification on Mar 4, 2014, 7:20:26 AM
"
It does not re-buffer when i manually select 1080 even when paused, so if I or google was to slow i have to clear my browser cache and try again.

Edit: Ok i tested it again and it rebuffers, but will still play a part of it in low res, even when i hit replay at the end.

Pause the video, set the resolution to 1080p then manually move the grey/white circle that indicates time to the beginning by dragging it backwards (don't just click on the beginning, manually drag the circle there).

And there you have it, full 5 sec video in 1080p.
Last edited by Kendomila on Mar 4, 2014, 7:21:42 AM
Chris,

Any ETA on the revamped skill tree? I know everyone is asking. I'm just curious if we'll see it later today or just a few hours before launch.

Thank you for everything you have done. I've never been more excited for a game than I have for PoE and SotV :D
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnd orgasm...
/souls
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
Last edited by alfims on Mar 4, 2014, 7:25:10 AM
Good stuff
just one more map
Bring it on!
Invasion:
IGN @ TestRound
IGN @ allincall
"
Kendomila wrote:
"
It does not re-buffer when i manually select 1080 even when paused, so if I or google was to slow i have to clear my browser cache and try again.

Edit: Ok i tested it again and it rebuffers, but will still play a part of it in low res, even when i hit replay at the end.

Pause the video, set the resolution to 1080p then manually move the grey/white circle that indicates time to the beginning by dragging it backwards (don't just click on the beginning, manually drag the circle there).

And there you have it, full 5 sec video in 1080p.

Ty that seems to do the trick.
im so hyped

by the way my dual flame totem ripped even i exited from the game before dying i was like what the f***
Vaal gem - Trap - Multi Trap ... here i come!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info