PewPewPews Official Build Topic

I loved your incinerate build. I adopted my own version but used your build as a guide for what i wanted for my guy. My guy does not lightning warp around, but instead uses cwdt with endurance charges and immortal call with molten shell which is great.

Without your guide i would of never even considered Incinerate. Thanks!
I usually avoid build guides but I couldn't resist clicking your awesome pics.

Cheap builds, good explanations and fitting pictures, I'm impressed, well done!
Just want to chime in here and say thank you for the incinerate build. It is powerful and fun!
"
Mivo wrote:
Thanks for posting those!

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to play in the next league. Unlike in Domination, I don't want to monkey around and focus on one character instead of ten so that I can get that level 90 SC achievement out of the way.

Right now, my two candidates are a dual flame totems build (just soloed one to the end of merciless in HC, fully self-found, and it went extremely well, so I'm quite impressed with it, but merciless isn't high end maps and I have no idea how well it would work in 72+ maps) and your incinerator. Bit worried that the CwDT-warping will get on my nerves after a while, but it also looks like a ton of fun.

Do you encounter desync issues at all?

I have been using this build to 85 and not once have I encountered desynch. Not saying that will be your case of course, but has never been an issue (literally never) for me.
I tried the incinerate build - super cheap (spent around 1 ex for gear), super tanky after picking up EB and MoM passives. I'm lvl 79 atm, every map is a piece of cake (done only 66-73 maps so far), haven't tried no regen and blood magic yet. I'm still new to this game but this build makes everything look easy. Totally recommend it.
Updated and finished my Detonate Dead Build - A bit late, sorry! But it's here now.

Also... random idea I might try out next league if my friend does not try it.

Elemental Lightning Strike
So let's start off with a build I had in mind for a friend of mine. Lightning strike(20q) + Multistrike + WED + Mana Leech(+ Faster Attacks +... LMP?). Weapon, full elemental, high attack speed. Most likely a rapier or something.
Getting several aura nodes, so I can run Wrath, Anger(since Hatred scales of Attack damage, it might not be the best idea)and Haste.

Now, This is interesting since the lightning bolts apply 70% of the full weapon damage. Thus also Fire and cold damage. On top of that, everything that gets close, will receive 50% more damage thanks to Point Blank. So we can just slam the ground, over and over again, and kill everything that gets close.

Since we get a 60% pierce from a 20Q lightning gem, this skill can most likely clear rooms like it's nothing, while upholding it's single target damage. I am not sure how shotgunning works on this skill, but if it does, it might be even better to use GMP instead of LMP.

Tree

Anyways, enjoy the finally finished guide :D
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
Updated and finished my Detonate Dead Build - A bit late, sorry! But it's here now.

Also... random idea I might try out next league if my friend does not try it.

Elemental Lightning Strike
So let's start off with a build I had in mind for a friend of mine. Lightning strike(20q) + Multistrike + WED + Mana Leech(+ Faster Attacks +... LMP?). Weapon, full elemental, high attack speed. Most likely a rapier or something.
Getting several aura nodes, so I can run Wrath, Anger(since Hatred scales of Attack damage, it might not be the best idea)and Haste.

Now, This is interesting since the lightning bolts apply 70% of the full weapon damage. Thus also Fire and cold damage. On top of that, everything that gets close, will receive 50% more damage thanks to Point Blank. So we can just slam the ground, over and over again, and kill everything that gets close.

Since we get a 60% pierce from a 20Q lightning gem, this skill can most likely clear rooms like it's nothing, while upholding it's single target damage. I am not sure how shotgunning works on this skill, but if it does, it might be even better to use GMP instead of LMP.

Tree

Anyways, enjoy the finally finished guide :D

LS doesn't shotgun AFAIK

It does look freaking cool though when you have high APS and multistrike

Edit: hmm actually it might shotgun *trying to remember back to A2 chamber of sins boss*
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
Last edited by demivion on Mar 3, 2014, 9:29:24 AM
So the Incinerate build is dead with the changes to Leech, I would imagine?
It's worth noting that +2 maps are a dangerous thing.
They can cause players to get out of their depth -
playing maps that are too hard for the items they currently have. Herp Derp.
Not dead, but it just got hit by a bus and is on life support in the I.C.U.
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
I support the OP, just because i can.

Now get your ass to hc 4 month league appel.

Edit : just checked the LS write up, not sure how effective it will be since it suffers from the same pitfall like glacial hammer.

That is no room for curses/penetration gems and EE it could work but only with an incredible good weapon as a base.

Well if you wanna discuss it ill be online tomorrow :E obviously.

The crap about these convert skills is that they reduce the armor penetration compared to other skills while making your build less effective against resistance mobs. (high aps is clearly a solution to this, or an extremely powerful weapon)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Mar 4, 2014, 2:59:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info