Pure DPS

Im not looking for anything fancy, just want pure physical damage 2h mace build. My question is, do I need to max out armor/life/life regen and if not, is there such thing as too much life/armor.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAhMQFW0Rym-yK5K9sxYrwHwSzFE0CcUz_PC13464-Z5spLowGgW-iAMautz56uGz2rpOmVzrhiPH-CvJF52O18qluTeOsWf6PeA0LYXlowQTcPSFVMftFCjXW9Ma-vF-q94hz4YLkiq_aYpSgaHRW2WoE_TD5NFivNug7OyE0YMStoHdT8awaPmSjGlVhIRLhourvTl0AKLVgiFWpl7SsumFSMglWBO4UZtkY14dqkGyplDpS37-gnZwnAeenMBQgUEf3vthNinQPVJ48pKzvDudSVEkS2V8_9kiMz1BQ
Do you have an item to keep you from getting stunned? Could be bad news so I would consider taking off the initial Mana Regeneration pt (does not work with Blood Magic anyway) and moving it to Unwavering Stance. You won't be able to evade but in theory your armor and high dps should offset that. Resists may be a concern but you have a few spots you could move pts to get them pretty easily.

I would also save(favorite) this setup and then remove pts back to around 40, 60, 80 etc to get a more realistic idea of when you will be at each stage in progression so you don't run in to surprises later while leveling and wish you had gone a particular route first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info