[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

I apologize for the outburst. Seems like I was wrong on all counts; none of my guesses were right. Some were close, most weren't. Hm.
With the latest revision, I notice that you have dropped 80% mana regen from tree, but gained 8% increased maximum mana. Do you find any problems with the mana draw with this one?

With 7x Power charges, you are looking at 350% crit chance increase. With the tree - another 215, and 115 from gear for for 680% Crit chance before gear. With your 11% Crit chance wand, thats 75% crit chance.
On the other hand, you only have 30% Multiplier from passives, and 154 from gear, for a total crit of 426% base damage. This crit rate and multiplier means ~319.5% dps increase.
If you were to take throatseeker over intense zeal, you lose 60% crit chance, but gain 35% multiplier, ending up with 69.3% crit chance total and 478.5% base damage on crit. This comes out to ~331.6% dps increase for the same amount of points.
-By dropping some crit chance in the tree and picking up easily accessible multiplier (throatseeker), you should be able to increase your dps by about another 4%.

I believe that pain suppression with crown also becomes a "30% more attack damage" modifier, not just multiplying your spell damage by 1.3 (though it does that too, separately to the attack part though - no double dipping).

-I finally got home from work to actually be able to use the passive tree, I thought it was assassination after you said you had 7 power charges.
Last edited by DySeaL on Apr 8, 2014, 3:43:44 AM
"
With the latest revision, I notice that you have dropped 80% mana regen from tree, but gained 8% increased maximum mana. Do you find any problems with the mana draw with this one?

With 7x Power charges, you are looking at 350% crit chance increase. With the tree - another 215, and 115 from gear for for 680% Crit chance before gear. With your 11% Crit chance wand, thats 75% crit chance.
On the other hand, you only have 30% Multiplier from passives, and 154 from gear, for a total crit of 426% base damage. This crit rate and multiplier means ~319.5% dps increase.
If you were to take throatseeker over intense zeal, you lose 60% crit chance, but gain 35% multiplier, ending up with 69.3% crit chance total and 478.5% base damage on crit. This comes out to ~331.6% dps increase for the same amount of points.
-By dropping some crit chance in the tree and picking up easily accessible multiplier (throatseeker), you should be able to increase your dps by about another 4%.

I believe that pain suppression with crown also becomes a "30% more attack damage" modifier, not just multiplying your spell damage by 1.3 (though it does that too, separately to the attack part though - no double dipping).

-I finally got home from work to actually be able to use the passive tree, I thought it was assassination after you said you had 7 power charges.

I have almost 90% with Additional Acc.

Also don't forget IF affects power charges, and Inc crit damage is linked to my skills.

Also, like i said earlier, tinker with your tree. I prefer to play with very high crit chance so i almost always crit. 80% chance is 1/5 is not crit. 90% is 1/10 not crit. Big difference there.

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Apr 8, 2014, 4:53:56 AM
Fair enough! Didn't even look at the gems haha.
Skyforth, do you feel you have enough accuracy for any boss just from your gear? Or maybe you planning to improve it later?
English is not my native language, so forgive me for the mistakes pls
"
Febers wrote:
Skyforth, do you feel you have enough accuracy for any boss just from your gear? Or maybe you planning to improve it later?

I actually use Additional Accuracy most of the time (Faster attacks does nothing when everything dies in 1 hit, so more hits are better). Without it, i'm at 82% chance to hit. (89% with acc and more crit).

Bossing i have a 6L barrage pumping 300-350k dps with acc gem.

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Well..... Looks like i did it again. I think the passive tree i gave you is more than enough for most peasants! :P
"
Skyforth wrote:

Well..... Looks like i did it again. I think the passive tree i gave you is more than enough for most peasants! :P

sweet :)
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
New video added. Shows another change to tree.
sweet!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info