Totem Resistance

How are the totem resistances actually calculated?

Do player resistances effect a totem or just the purity auras?
Totems are not affected by player resistances. There are a few passives that affect totem resistances though. Aura's do not affect totems either.

I have no idea what the base resistances of totems are. I'm guessing 0.
well, also curious whether base resistance is difference in the different difficulties...
I know that minions stay at 0 base resist through all three difficulties so I am gonna go out on a limb and say that it's the same for totems until someone from GGG confirms otherwise.
Thx for that info.
While skills cast by the totem are affected by all modifiers affecting the player, the stats of the totem itself are not. The totem will not benefit from passive skills or gear that increase life or energy shield, will not be affected by Chaos Inoculation or increased resistances, the totem is not considered to be wearing the player's armour, and so forth. As of patch 1.2.4, Totems have a standard resistance to all elements of 25% regardless of difficulty. (source POE Wiki)
"
Fettoni wrote:
While skills cast by the totem are affected by all modifiers affecting the player, the stats of the totem itself are not. The totem will not benefit from passive skills or gear that increase life or energy shield, will not be affected by Chaos Inoculation or increased resistances, the totem is not considered to be wearing the player's armour, and so forth. As of patch 1.2.4, Totems have a standard resistance to all elements of 25% regardless of difficulty. (source POE Wiki)

Necro much?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info