Working on builds, need a bit of advice.

I have a couple of builds here, all very similar, for a hybridy tank/dps templar. I'll switch between Ground Slam, Lightning Strike, Inferno Strike, Heavy Strike and Glacial strike as my core ability based around whether or not the zone I'm going into has heavy resists.

Looking at the following this is the two builds:

The first build focuses primarily on more offensive stats, grabbing all three elemental aspects to boost the damage of respective strikes.

Templar Build 1

The second build focuses a bit more on elemental resistances, sacrificing the chaos resistance in favor or more health & elemental resist.

Templar Build 2

The third build is a bit different: it drops both the health and the chaos resist in favor or armor, damage, and elemental resist.

Templar Build 3

I haven't experienced the late game, so I don't know what to expect. Given the fact I seem to be at resist cap with passives alone I'm worried I might be overkill with the extra resist.

As for the elemental damage, I get all three because my core ability is modified with Added Fire Damage, Added Lightning Damage, Added Elemental Damage, and I use Temptest Shield, And Wrath. I have considered dropping the cold damage though since I only use it if I'm using glacial strike.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info