Eternal/crafting help needed

Hi, I have never really crafted before, other than yolo'ing some exalts on some of my gear pieces.

However, I am now trying to craft a 6-L armour/ES body armour and would love the opinion/expertise of someone who has some crafting experience.

Here's where I'm at: (ilevel is 77)

So far I have just alted/regaled (not all that many times) to get those mods, and then exalted once to see what I would get. So my current investment is low and I could start over if that's what is best

I am very happy with my suffix rolls (I'm already maxed on resists so the stats were much more preferred and helpful for my build than getting more elemental resist rolls). I have one prefix so far, and its the highest possible roll for that (145ES is the max of the top bracket).

I really need a high local Amour/ES % roll as another prefix in order to make the chest piece good (Incolcated or interpolated). Then the other roll can either be flat Armour or the hybrid armour/ES with base stun recovery.

The primary question is whether its worth simply eternal/exalting until I get what I want or whether its more cost effective to simply yolo exalt and if that goes bad scour and alt/regal and yolo exalt until I get the two good prefix rolls that I need (flat ES and combined armour/ES %). Thanks for any tips from expert crafters!
IGN: IskyOfTheSea
eternal/exalt

Unfortunately for you, the last tier hybrid armor/ES and stun recovery mod is ilvl 78, so you'll be better off shooting for carapaced (flat armor).
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Ok thanks for the suggestion. I would vastly prefer the flat armour rather than the hybrid one. I suppose a really good roll of the hybrid (like 50% I think is the highest I could possibly get) would be okay, but a high armour roll would be much better. I'm just worried about how many eternals/exalts its going to take to get Incolcated or interpolated on the AR/ES % roll.
IGN: IskyOfTheSea

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info