Guess what the next season's 'spectral throw' will be

when ST first came out at launch practically everyone started out a new scion using ST to level and map since its a pretty OP main skill to use,as well as looking really cool.anyone who did maps will tell you 2/3 people in the party will be spamming ST everywhere while using leap slam to travel fast.efficient as hell FOTM.

any guesses on what the next new main skill gem will be?attack or spell?physical or elemental?

i would guess an attack since the last few skill gem releases were mostly spell based ie flameblast stormcall and the summoner ones.in fact it would be cool if they released a new base fist weapon instead of just facebreakers and make a skill like d3 monk's way of a hundred fists
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
actually its searing bond
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
my guess is something op
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Arc.

Predicting a HUGE buff to Arc and how it synergizes with the Chain Support Gem.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Feb 14, 2014, 10:23:05 AM
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Arc.

Predicting a HUGE buff to Arc and how it synergizes with the Chain Support Gem.

since closed beta i always thought it was a huge waste with arc not being classified as a projectile.how insanely fun it would be to lmp/gmp+arc+chain+inc crit+added lightning+fast cast??chain lightning skills in arpgs are immensely satisfying

or imagine this gmp+arc+chain+cast on crit OP man
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
Last edited by donong on Feb 14, 2014, 10:28:00 AM
Sheriff is probably right, Arc has been in need of some lovin' for a while.
"Witty remark."

Talisman SC
IGN: HerbalD
Last edited by TheDancingDead on Feb 14, 2014, 10:29:03 AM
Summons

Hopefully nothing.

It's kind of sad how everyone is so obsessed with "the best" in a fairly non-competitive game with a system designed to give players the freedom to basically play however they want.

It's like critical thinking no longer exists; 80% of the community would have no idea what to do in this game without someone to copy.
Hopefully nothing.

It's kind of sad how everyone is so obsessed with "the best" in a fairly non-competitive game with a system designed to give players the freedom to basically play however they want.

It's like critical thinking no longer exists; 80% of the community would have no idea what to do in this game without someone to copy.

edit: I am in the 80%
Last edited by snøwXz on Feb 14, 2014, 11:16:00 AM
A buff to detonate dead. It will be linked to Cast on Death which will then cause your character to explode on death and lootsplosion occur.

duh

ninja kick skill gem. Kind of like leap slam but you use your boot which will now have a potential mod of physical damage which is also augmented for armor boots. Evasion boots gain speed. ES boots have knockback.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info