mini-expansion will be on standard too? plz answer me!

march 5th. i know the mini-expansion will be come on new league, but how about standard?

GGG gonna patch it for both league?

please answer me it would be appreciate. thank you
no. it will clearly be available only to the new leagues, just like dominus, new uniqes and the high lv. maps
Last edited by Gluttony93 on Feb 14, 2014, 5:38:27 AM
"
Gluttony93 wrote:
no. it will clearly be available only to the new leagues, just like dominus, new uniqes and the high lv. maps
really?? This is first Mini-expansion mode. everybody want to enjoy of it. So who's gonna stay in standard?
He was being sarcastic.

Ofc it will be available in Std. I would not reroll in new leagues only because of some naked chick, anyway.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
He was just trolling you lmfao. Succesful haha
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Just think about it for two seconds : why wouln't they put the new content in Standard league ?
IGN : @Morgoth
"
noememe wrote:
"
Gluttony93 wrote:
really?? This is first Mini-expansion mode. everybody want to enjoy of it. So who's gonna stay in standard?

he was being sarcastic. ofc the expansion would cover all leagues, including standard. :/
I'm perplexed as to why would you think standard wont get the expansion.
Last edited by JhinnHazuki on Feb 14, 2014, 5:48:48 AM
"
"
noememe wrote:
"
Gluttony93 wrote:

he was being sarcastic. ofc the expansion would cover all leagues, including standard. :/
I'm perplexed as to why would you think standard wont get the expansion.
Lol. guys thx for real cleared answer.
"
noememe wrote:
"
Gluttony93 wrote:

Every day, my faith in humanity dwindles a little more.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
No it will only apply to the new leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info