FIRST!

err you do understand that races are well.. races?

people who actually run them as such (want to be first so that they get more points and etc) NEED to know if someone else has beaten them and how far he is or what side objectives are already done.

what you ask is like playing basketball and complaining that the referee shows how the score changes after each shot.
"
shroudb wrote:

people who actually run them as such (want to be first so that they get more points and etc) NEED to know if someone else has beaten them and how far he is or what side objectives are already done.

what you ask is like playing basketball and complaining that the referee shows how the score changes after each shot.

Agreed. This thread is bad.
It's worth noting that +2 maps are a dangerous thing.
They can cause players to get out of their depth -
playing maps that are too hard for the items they currently have. Herp Derp.
"
shroudb wrote:

YOu misunderstood the point of the thread and completely missed the screenshots I posted.

This isn't about updates happening during a race, FOR THAT RACE AND THAT TIME AND MOMENT. I get that.

What you don't get was that I was playing in the 1w race event, and I was getting FLOODED with firsts that EVER occurred. I was getting 20 or so messages about people who were first to enter docks in merciless. In A SINGULAR RACE you only get ONE message, I was getting my screen flooded with messages from every race THAT EVER WAS.

You fail at reading comprehension.
"
"
shroudb wrote:

Agreed. This thread is bad.

Agreed, you fail at reading and reading comprehension.
It's a (known) bug - ggg will get around to fixing it eventually.

And I agree, yes it is annoying.
BLAMT!
I'm necro-ing this thread because I'm sick of seeing people I don't care about spam my screen with their """achievements""".

How do I stop this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info