An Enemy In The Ebony Barracks Heals Up--Can't Kill (Cruel)

You sometimes encounter combinations of mods on rare monsters which just SUCK for your build. Just about every build has one of these combinations.

That being said most of the strong regenning monsters are also leechers, so if you take the passive in the skill tree that makes it so enemies cant leech life from you, they become much easier to kill.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Feb 13, 2014, 1:08:08 AM
I don't wanna sound harsh sir, but shouldn't your dps be a bit higher than 1k at this stage of the game? I haven't picked any serious offensive nodes yet and I deal 1k dps with my dual strike (before buff). The thing is... I'm lvl 37. My point is, in A3C, even if you don't care about your offense and tank defense (life, armor/evasion/shield, res etc.) your dps should be closer to 3k, maybe even higher.
Last edited by Dzwonsson on Feb 13, 2014, 9:40:03 AM
"
Dzwonsson wrote:
I don't wanna sound harsh sir, but shouldn't your dps be a bit higher than 1k at this stage of the game? I haven't picked any serious offensive nodes yet and I deal 1k dps with my dual strike (before buff). The thing is... I'm lvl 37. My point is, in A3C, even if you don't care about your offense and tank defense (life, armor/evasion/shield, res etc.) your dps should be closer to 3k, maybe even higher.
Wow, that just cheers me up no end hearing... I'm just playing Solo drops only and no trading or giveaways. You may have a DPS of 3K, I've done well up through a lot of A3C with only 1K. Maybe the 'brick wall' is right around the corner but so far there has only been this one 'rogue exile' or whatever he was whom I couldn't put a dent in. If Piety or Dominus heal up at my expense like this my goose may well be cooked. I shouldn't be playing into Cruel anyway--it was never my intent to go as far as I've gone.
~<Ratsneve>~~<Looking for Simple Solo Solutions>~
Last edited by Ratsneve on Feb 14, 2014, 5:03:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info