auction house

i would love if there were an auction house, maybe similar to diablo 3's. i would even be willing to pay for the feature to be available... like to be purchased from the microtransaction store or something. it would be nice if it were rather affordable so lots of people were willing to buy and use it though.

really hope this idea gets some consideration, and maybe even gets implemented soon :)
Opening up a can of worms there, mate.
Low quality bait
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Afordable Auction House. Nice view. b/o 350 eksaltz
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
but only if there will be an rmah as well

Spoiler

0/10
i dont understand a word of what any of you are saying... how is this not a good idea?
and no i dont think there should be a rmah...
Awroight there chaps! 'Ere we 'ave owselves a baybeh troll. 'Dey're mostly ha'mless until 'dey reach 'round 5 'ears old. 'Dis one 'owevah looks to be sloightly mo' aggressive. Now. Wut I'om gonna do naow is I'om gonna grab him and shove me thumb up 'is arse!
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
Last edited by Caessa on Feb 12, 2014, 2:17:43 AM
"
Caessa wrote:
Awroight there chaps! 'Ere we 'ave owselves a baybeh troll. 'Dey're mostly ha'mless until 'dey reach 'round 5 'ears old. 'Dis one 'owevah looks to be sloightly mo' aggressive. Now. Wut I'om gonna do naow is I'om gonna grab him and shove me thumb up 'is arse!

thank you for the genuinely thoughtful contribution. now we are finally getting somewhere.
Last edited by PandaBears on Feb 12, 2014, 2:48:33 AM
Auction House? Already have one, it's called poe.xyz. It's just clunky and not actually integrated in the game. All adding an in-game auction house would do is make it less obnoxious to use.
Yes, that's bait, further evident by the name. :)

But still, I'd like an AH, or a market place with buyout prices, so that I don't have to be online at the same time as the buyer or seller. It doesn't improve my gaming experience if I have to wait around until someone finishes their map, or making them wait while I finish my map. It's a cumbersome, slow system that didn't work in real life, either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info