PoE BETA GIVEAWAY!!!

Ohhh Very very good!;P
http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2243
^^^^^Polish Corner^^^^^
I just wanted to say 1337 IS THE WINNERR!!! HAHA SYKE <<<<

just kidding everyone, we did actually think about using that at first but then we were like naa, thats TOO OBvious so we were like oh lets do the next best thing

1234!!! NO ONE will get that but then again we were like hmm thats a little to obvious, so we picked a number that Meant something to Mobility-Gaming As of right now, No one picked it but some one was REALLY Painfully Close and is going to cry that they missed out :(

Good luck to everyone, we will continue to hold as many beta giveaways as we can, when we get more keys if we are so lucky to get them. I also wanted to thank everyone for trying out. Sorry we had to do this on Facebook it just makes things easier for us To moderate.

3 Boomkins 1 Cup XD soo good haha.
most people here are following PoE, not mobility-gaming so it might be more of a hardball than you thought.
Very true, Our last winner was a member from the PoE Forums, so we are trying to include as many PoE followers as possible, We will be posting the Winner on the forums and our Facebook Page a 3PM PST Friday 16th -
allright... god please!^^

Last edited by Teaef on Sep 16, 2011, 6:46:03 AM
Gah (no one picked it yet) :(.

What about now ?
Last edited by DiNo29 on Sep 16, 2011, 7:13:07 AM
:-) posted
Last edited by Wuuz on Sep 16, 2011, 7:06:20 AM
"
DiNo29 wrote:
Gah (no one picked it yet) :(.

What about now ?

Ye, I swear it's 2007 :D
Entered, thanks for the tip *thumps up*
"
Teaef wrote:

Ye, I swear it's 2007 :D

I used that number a while ago, before he posted. So, that can't be it. unless he was wasn't being truthful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info