Legacy items

[Removed by Support]
I love teddy bears.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Feb 9, 2014, 11:31:48 AM
"
DarkTl wrote:

Yup, that's the real reason, I guess. Not some technical issue.

And where's the problem?

"
And what do we have now? They say Aegis Aurora could be nerfed soon, so people starting to buy it like there is no tomorrow for ridiculous prices. You think it's a very healthy economy?

Personally I haven't bought an Aegis, because:

1. Aegis might not get nerfed
2. Nobody said that there will be legacy Aegis

If someone wants to gamble, why not.
The one who sells the Aegis is happy, and the one who buys also, irrelevant of the price.
That's a pretty healthy economy.

"
Yet they lose nothing, while I lose my gem. Unfair.

[Removed by Suport]

"
Same question to you.

2 chaos > 1 Alchemy.

"
[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Feb 9, 2014, 11:20:34 AM
Man, that was totally hateful. Shame on you, really. It's just a game, no need to be super serious about everything like you do.

You think I'm able to distinguish legacy item from non legacy without wikia? Lol.
Last edited by DarkTl on Feb 9, 2014, 10:48:26 AM
"
DarkTl wrote:
Man, that was totally hateful. Shame on you, really. It's just a game, no need to be super serious about everything like you do.

I'd say your wishing of other people losing an item they've hard earned is about 100 times more hateful.

You're wanting it from the wrong reasons.

"If my cow died, why is neighbor's still alive?"

Given by the policy of GGG's forum, since they've edited my post for "hateful" reasons, I can't see a reason why they don't lock this horrible and hateful thread.
Because hateful wishing is not hateful post, obviously. As long as you keep your cool and more or less respsctful. Too bad some people cannot do it at all. Well, at least you have 98lvl character, it's fine too, I guess.
Last edited by DarkTl on Feb 9, 2014, 11:05:09 AM
What I do not understand is: what would you guys gain if GGG would nerf my legacy soultaker? What would GGG gain? I do not even PvP at all. Is it just envy?

I can tell you what I would loose: I would loose an item that I spend weeks for: grinding, trading, up-trading untill I finally got the one I have now.

I couldn't care less whether they decide to make legacy Soultakers drop again. I wouldn't really mind if they would give away a free one to every other player. I would definitly mind, however, if they take something away that I have put a lot of effort into getting it.
Personally, I just wonder why everything but gems is safe. I mean, some of them were just as op as some legacies.
Last edited by DarkTl on Feb 9, 2014, 11:37:36 AM
there are players spent days and nights and they started playing a year before than you. It is their right to keep what they have achieved so far. If they take these away from them, they all quit the game %100. no one plays the game to lose their efforts and time. I like to see my legacy kaoms in my stash, this is how i got happy in this game. Progress> better gear> a stronger character. This is all what the game is about.

If you are making threads like this just because you can't get legacy items, please don't.
My_Bloody_Valentine
"
Rangers wrote:
there are players spent days and nights and they started playing a year before than you. It is their right to keep what they have achieved so far. If they take these away from them, they all quit the game %100. no one plays the game to lose their efforts and time. I like to see my legacy kaoms in my stash, this is how i got happy in this game. Progress> better gear> a stronger character. This is all what the game is about.

If you are making threads like this just because you can't get legacy items, please don't.

What makes you so special that your character should be avoiding game updates? What makes you so special that newer player who also spent days and nights farming to get only 50% powerful item as you do while you could obtain it via drops and chancing a LOT easier.

before chancing kaom 500:1 now its about 10000:1

SKILL GEMS + PASSIVE TREE + ITEMS are all in close synergy!

Letting people preserve old version of anything from one of these three is downright ridiculous.
So did Legacy items naturally goes away as intended or they still core of standard economy 4 years later after they became "feature".
Last edited by nexuscz on Feb 9, 2014, 12:47:16 PM
"
Rangers wrote:
If they take these away from them, they all quit the game %100. no one plays the game to lose their efforts and time.

Well, it's not like you lose them, they still will be there, just updated a bit.
Last edited by DarkTl on Feb 9, 2014, 12:49:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info