First

I saw the WTF is Path of Exile and I was like "wow this could pretty fun", so I made an account. :) If/when I get my beta key this will be the first ever "Diablo style" game I ever played and I am greatly looking forward to it!
Will also be my first. I've looked online for something similar to try until i get a key or open beta begins, and besides the old diablo 2, there doesn't seem to be much to pick from.
You two, and anyone else who hasn't tried a diablo type ARPG are in for a treat. And Path of Exile is also built in such a way to have even more replayability(is this even a word?) then others like it.

In diablo 2 people found out pretty quickly the BIS(best in slot) items and builds. And everyone was a clone of the each-other. POE items and builds can be so much more varied that I think we will all get lots and lots and lots of replay value and fun.
"
Padren wrote:
You two, and anyone else who hasn't tried a diablo type ARPG are in for a treat. And Path of Exile is also built in such a way to have even more replayability(is this even a word?) then others like it.

In diablo 2 people found out pretty quickly the BIS(best in slot) items and builds. And everyone was a clone of the each-other. POE items and builds can be so much more varied that I think we will all get lots and lots and lots of replay value and fun.

I'm sure there will always be a build that everyone will attempt to copy, no matter what type of game or system is implemented. There is always an overpowered build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info