Random invite much?

Hey all, I was just wondering....is it just me..or is it always the inactive players who haven't signed on since the day the signed up who get the beta keys? I was just asking, because it seems to be happening....pretty much..a heck of a lot!! It's kinda making me mad.
Praise Keysus...and he shall guid you down the path...of Exile. ^_^
There are alot of active players receiving keys as well. The problem is that the inactive account outnumber the active account by so much that even with the active bonus most of the time it will still go to an inactive account.

Also, you have to realise that when some people sign up for the beta, they just think they did that. And do not know they also made a forum account. And once they get the key, they then become active members. So not all of those keys are going to inactive accounts.
Yeah, I too have noticed that like 99% of all the accounts i have seen get a beta key are always like:

Last Visited: August 10, 2011 7:39 AM

And guess what, he gets a key!

My guess is that these are one of three possible events.

Noobs who think multiple accounts = multiple chances for keys (i thought it didnt help, but it appears to if thats the case)

Gold farm bots (Yes, stupid but I can see this still happening, like bots making accounts)

Inactive players who logged in to notice only that the beta wasnt out and never logged in again.

I know that feel bro.jpg
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
It's random.
Getting mad at the gods of random is pointless.
Random timer is random.
Softcore(default) A quiet night at home with some lotion and some internet p0rn.

Hardcore a series of wild one night stands with any hot trashy girl you can find(no protection!)

One is safe and boring the other is adrenaline filled and exciting and might kill you!

Dont be safe and boring.
They aren't inactive they are just sleeping in a cryo-tube waiting for their beta invite, sadly the person who was supposed to wake them up stole the keys and let them loose in the jungles of Iowa.
"The Thread Killer" I kill threads dead.
Sorry, we don't have jungles here in Iowa...just cornfields, hills, and some forests...but mostly cornfields.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info