Tell Me Why You Deserve A Beta Key From Me

There has been a lot of haters on me and what not, so lets just get this straight, if you hated on me plz apologize in the posts below and i might give u the key if your apology is good enough, for others that didnt say nething, just tell me why you want a beta key or why you think u deserve it more then the next guy. Good Luck to you ALL. Il give the key away at 10pm Central Time.
I'll find bugs and report them:)
"Don't Tread on Me"
Well, i want to see firsthand if this game really is as good as it seems :)

If not , ill give it back to you or someone else who really wants it.
I'll find bugs and step on them:)
Also, please forgive me for everything I did.
Though I hated you, now I love you from the bottom of my heart.
because i think i love u :D
Well, I want one because I'm bored off my skull and want something good to play. But I doubt I deserve a key as much as the people who've been waiting patiently for one since 2010. Only the ones who've been patient though. The ones who complain constantly can wait for open. :D
I am you and you are love and that's what makes the world go 'round.
Cause my social life only exists on weekends and as such I can devote plenty of time to bug/report and video posting (it's not a ton, but I've got over 250K total views on my youtube vids and I like making em) throughout the week. I'd love the opportunity to get to share Templar (haven't seen much of it) play with the community.
Because I need it more then you do ;)
ʘ‿ʘ MoreStuff ʘ‿ʘ
Because I've been waiting to try this game since 2010.
Also, because I'm like one of the first five people to post in this thread :) (Or at least I was when typing, damn you, slow typing skills)

P.S. Why have people been hating on you?

P.S.S Now I know why people have been hating on you... Wow, you are one terrible person.
Last edited by Maleval on Sep 16, 2011, 6:29:55 AM
I deserve a key because I am a white male and you know how hard we have it now a day.
Softcore(default) A quiet night at home with some lotion and some internet p0rn.

Hardcore a series of wild one night stands with any hot trashy girl you can find(no protection!)

One is safe and boring the other is adrenaline filled and exciting and might kill you!

Dont be safe and boring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info