Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

What are Season Points for?

As a new player, I ask this question as a means to clarify what they are for. Is it for bragging rights, or does it have other significant elements, besides progress toward a reward?

I am still learning the ropes of this, so thanks in advance for clarification.
Items is all you get from them.
...Also, do points carry to the next season? If not, I've got my work cut out for me, considering I've but a single point.
As above poster said, yes they only get you the race rewards.

But for prestige there is a league table as well here: http://www.pathofexile.com/seasons/ladder
adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
"
Khalhys wrote:
...Also, do points carry to the next season? If not, I've got my work cut out for me, considering I've but a single point.

Nope, starts fresh from 0 each season
adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
"
Items is all you get from them.

I guess you can say that's "all" they're good for, but the uniques offered are often fairly significant, especially starting at mid-tier rewards.

(also the base items, the amethyst ring in this season) are iLevel 100, allowing you to craft rings with any mod possible on them)

If you're having trouble with the points themselves, check out my now-more-detailed guide on the subject of racing here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/650878

While I can't help you stay alive, I do explain in some detail all the differences of racing compared to the "normal" game.

I manage, between class-top20 and leveling points, about 8 points per race that I do.
"
TyrusDark wrote:
"
I manage, between class-top20 and leveling points, about 8 points per race that I do.

I doubt I'll ever be THAT good, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks for your suggestion on your guide, btw. I could check it out sometime.
"
Khalhys wrote:
"
TyrusDark wrote:
"

I doubt I'll ever be THAT good, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks for your suggestion on your guide, btw. I could check it out sometime.

It's surprisingly manageable with only a bit of experience and a good strategy.

Aim for the 6-point level bracket and the class placement will come naturally.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info