need help with my infernal blow marauder!

So here is the deal, i want to get rid of my blood magic skill gem, but when i look at my current options i feel like i either lose to much dps or i don't have enough mana to really sustin infernal blow so plz help me figure out what to do and what modifications i should make to my gear! also with my current gear if i take out blood magic i have 11 mana and infernal blow cost 72 to cast but it only allows for 1 cast at a time and if i miss a hit i wont be able to cast again would idealy like to get 140+ mana
P.S. i dont want to go 1 handed weapon spec or facebreakers already tried it and i like my maul better.
Also i want to get rid of my carnage heart for a life steal onyx ammy once i find one suitable!

GEAR:

Passive tree!
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wthD1QPzBLZFCAUTRiRGS4aPhv6IQIhVSXfJ-0ppTGeMfsyCTTyNZI5DjrhPC1BP0d-SshM_03jTipQR1BQUeZVtVhjXz9lTWoeapNsRm5pbqpybHKpdud3YngNeWh7jHzZg7GE2YjxjM-ZK57Nn8uiAKQZplemZKcwqBipaKluqXOrxaxZrKqvbLQvtfK2Qbc-ud29gb6KvqfAD8EExLjE9sWKxq7G2MmY0EfSTdXt1fjZYdw952PvDvAf8azyL_JF9kj3vv4K_o8=

thanks for the help!

Last edited by ihadabeer on Feb 2, 2014, 5:25:19 AM
Why do you want to get rid of Blood Magic exactly? You'd have to invest in mana-sustain which would lose you even more DPS. Also you would lose the dmg from auras...

... my advice: just leave as it is.

Best,
muesli

(lvl 85, infernal blow marauder, 3 auras, 4 mana left, happy with blood magic)
Last edited by biomuesli on Feb 2, 2014, 5:36:54 AM
i only run 2 auras hatred and grace

I also replaced my coral ring with this:

as long as i dont miss or u know swing too early i am fine but damn sometimes u dsync and u miss and i have to wait like 3 seconds before i can atk again
Last edited by ihadabeer on Feb 2, 2014, 5:42:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info