Flameblast gives commands to zombies?

while having some zombies, i cast flameblast and all my zombies run to the location where i cast it. i use the middle mouse button for flameblast.

i switch so another skill, the zombies dont go to cast location anymore.

wassup?
That's...odd. It's always been my experience that minions would changes their focus to whatever I was hitting. On my summoner, I used EK as my cull, and would fling it at Vaal totems when I wanted them inions to go attack that, instead of being derps and continuing to beat at the faces of things that wouldn't die. Before EK, I used arc, and that seemed to function similarly. I also managed to get this behavior to work with curses as well.

That said, I haven't played a summoner since the patch, and it's possible that something went wonky. I've heard more than a couple of complaints about the AI since the patch.
New system, Minions go to where you cast something.
They always used to do that but you had to spam skills to keep them on target. Now you cast once and they stay where they should, even if you cast on open space they wait there. Pretty neat.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
As great as the new system is for bursting down specific targets, it does maake rejuv totem and new supports skills annoying, as minions stay around them for too long when you have already started moving forward. Not to mention them having a smaller agro range when around the target spot. Sometimes they just sit around the totem when there are multiple stacks of monsters on the sides of the screen.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Feb 2, 2014, 7:06:16 AM
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
As great as the new system is for bursting down specific targets, it does maake rejuv totem and new supports skills annoying, as minions stay around them for too long when you have already started moving forward. Not to mention them having a smaller agro range when around the target spot. Sometimes they just sit around the totem when there are multiple stacks of monsters on the sides of the screen.

What I like best now is that I can pull them out of fire effects by cursing some clear ground, even if there are no mobs there. You can also curse out ahead of yourself to have them run point for you.

A very good change even if there are some situations you still have to correct for yourself by throwing an additional curse to get them unstuck.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info