[1.1.0] Endgame Incinerate Totem Guide w Videos (Level 91, 57k dps, 8.6k life, 187/116 IIR/IIQ)

well, you also have that gg staff and legacy kaoms ;P. The gear that I linked was all self found except for the 6l chest but you can probably get most of them for 1-3 exalts a piece so it's not too much. So about 90 exalts to be viable for maps.. not good for new players but most people are wealthy in standard haha.
"
AnaVite wrote:
well, you also have that gg staff and legacy kaoms ;P. The gear that I linked was all self found except for the 6l chest but you can probably get most of them for 1-3 exalts a piece so it's not too much. So about 90 exalts to be viable for maps.. not good for new players but most people are wealthy in standard haha.

I also made videos of level 70-ish maps wearing gear that costs about 5-10 chaos in value total.

The dps in that gear isn't great, but it's there.
My Shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524349
Incinerate Totem Guide - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781048
Hi. I have question. Increased cast speed 6% - this passive work with incinerate totem?
Increasaed damage over time 9% work with incinerate totem?

This build has bigger dps than searing bond totem build?

If i want have bigger dps in this totems i must go in spell damage or elemental damage?
Last edited by Jarovb on Mar 9, 2014, 10:40:54 PM
"
Jarovb wrote:
Hi. I have question. Increased cast speed 6% - this passive work with incinerate totem?

If i want have bigger dps in this totems i must go in spell damage or elemental damage?

-Incinerate is a spell so casting speed works and increase the DPS.
-Damage over time is not worth it because it only affects the burning damage
-This build is better than searing bond lategame
-both elemental and spell damage increase the damage
What do you think about using this build on scion? There is only one difference - We can get extra 3*0.4% life regen = 1.2%.
Invasion: Beezow_DooDoo 60 Templar
Clan: Goblet of Biterness
My shop: view-thread/830731

Last edited by Kfetao on Mar 10, 2014, 3:19:16 PM
"
Kfetao wrote:
What do you think about using this build on scion? There is only one difference - We can get extra 3*0.4% life regen = 1.2%.

I walk by plenty of 0.4% life regen nodes(including the nodes you're talking about). IMO they're not worth the passive point, because most of the damage that kills someone with very high health is done in an instant, where regen is at its weakest.

"
Gatitus wrote:
"
Jarovb wrote:

-Incinerate is a spell so casting speed works and increase the DPS.
-Damage over time is not worth it because it only affects the burning damage
-This build is better than searing bond lategame
-both elemental and spell damage increase the damage

This is absolutely right. I just wanted to expand on the third bullet here:

I haven't done extensive testing on searing bond, but the gem I have for it isn't comparing anywhere close to FT or Incinerate Totem, primarily because it doesn't scale with things like cast speed and spell damage which notably increase incinerate totems damage (or for that matter, most support gems).

Searing Bond will always be suboptimal for boss fights, because as some of the builders in this forum have shown, you can't go too far above 10k dps (due to the limited scaling of burn damage) - whereas my build goes above 10k dps even if only one stream from each totem is hitting the boss (and to note: when this is happening, fights go very slowly). Take a look at some of my boss videos and ~triple the length of the fight. This is what Searing Bond should feel like on endgame bosses, doable but slow.
Last edited by TreeheadWoodfist on Mar 11, 2014, 8:47:22 AM
This is a really fun build. I have a quick question. I was thinking to click the EB, Iron Reflex and MOM. Do u think this is a good way to make me tanky? His is the build:http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAP0B3AJxBLMFWwthEMwUTRZvGYUabCSqJy8n7SoTLKc1kjbpPC09_EGHROdG10rITP9VxlhjWfNaK13GXl1fP2BtajtuqngNeWh7IH_jgziI8YuMjM-PRp2Ana6iAKPypKynCKeUqBipbqyqr2y1BLXytz64k7yfwQTE9sWKxq7PZdDQ0f3d8-Fz42rjn-Qi7SDvDvAf8i_z3fZI-JP56P4K_oe-iuLqYSGE73Tteu9gSwUtQKCeuSFgdPGFMhjbW69OKimlm6H316yYFLAXUEwtgh7bCxpV
How do you think about it? Thx
Last edited by jianuo1991 on Mar 11, 2014, 4:55:12 PM
"
jianuo1991 wrote:
This is a really fun build. I have a quick question. I was thinking to click the EB, Iron Reflex and MOM. Do u think this is a good way to make me tanky? His is the build:http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAP0B3AJxBLMFWwthEMwUTRZvGYUabCSqJy8n7SoTLKc1kjbpPC09_EGHROdG10rITP9VxlhjWfNaK13GXl1fP2BtajtuqngNeWh7IH_jgziI8YuMjM-PRp2Ana6iAKPypKynCKeUqBipbqyqr2y1BLXytz64k7yfwQTE9sWKxq7PZdDQ0f3d8-Fz42rjn-Qi7SDvDvAf8i_z3fZI-JP56P4K_oe-iuLqYSGE73Tteu9gSwUtQKCeuSFgdPGFMhjbW69OKimlm6H316yYFLAXUEwtgh7bCxpV

Not a bad idea. I like it if you'd rather run less IIQ/IIR. Most of the gear that runs good with IIR/IIQ doesn't have ES on it, which makes EB a bit less preferable. And of course, if you don't have a ton of ES, you're not going to be able to run the build very well at all (much less make use of MoM).

Since I'm using Kaom's, I'd probably want something in the neighborhood of 3k mana at least (and then cut out the part for the auras, you get the idea, it's not a lot of mitigation).

Or, you could party with people that'll give u the auras I run + grace and clarity, and you'll be sitting pretty. Not bad, but probably not for me.
"
"
jianuo1991 wrote:

Not a bad idea. I like it if you'd rather run less IIQ/IIR. Most of the gear that runs good with IIR/IIQ doesn't have ES on it, which makes EB a bit less preferable. And of course, if you don't have a ton of ES, you're not going to be able to run the build very well at all (much less make use of MoM).

Since I'm using Kaom's, I'd probably want something in the neighborhood of 3k mana at least (and then cut out the part for the auras, you get the idea, it's not a lot of mitigation).

Or, you could party with people that'll give u the auras I run + grace and clarity, and you'll be sitting pretty. Not bad, but probably not for me.

I've been using flame totem since I find that having to protect the incinerate totem is to worrysome, but to the MoM question, an easier way of doing things is getting Cloak of Defiance and then compensating elsewhere for resis. I did this last league for my templar with a storm call totemer and it worked wonders for survivability. Not to mention AA and the CWDT setup (Molten Shell/Frost Wall/Enduring Cry).

I find my dps isn't what I thought it could be now that Im in the 70s with it so I've been looking at this, but then again my tree is alot different that this so I'm not sure how to make the switch to get the most use out of it without spending 1-2 ex in regrets.

This is my passive (Made up on my own for Flame Totem)

Gear
Spoiler

But see, the thing about flame totem is it costs a rediculous amount of mana to support, so while you gain an extra support slot, you have to focus on mana. So my reasoning is, since I already have to take EB to support mana costs, I might as well save for a 5L cloak or link one of my own eventually so I can stop getting taken to half health in one hit in lunaris. I have about 3600 life atm, and will have 4k in a few levels (My preferred amount is 4k+ my mid to late 70s for a totem build or ranged character.)
I love pie.
hey there! I really enjoy this build! I am having some issues with voidbearers at the docks in merciless though :( They melt the totems pretty easily. Here is the gear I use!

Does having leveled gems help out a lot? I think my tooltip dps is around 444. How is yours over 1k!?

Also, should I just level in a different area? I'm level 62 btw

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info