Path of Exile

[1.1.0] Endgame Incinerate Totem Guide w Videos (Level 91, 57k dps, 8.6k life, 187/116 IIR/IIQ)

"
Jaetriel wrote:
I am thinking of trying this build but i wanna go about the tree in a different way and i wanna hear your thoughts,i also wanna use The Three Dragons,hence the chance to shock http://poeurl.com/yL29pPt


Other than the three dragons bit, your tree is very nice. I might try something similar sometime, thanks for sharing the tree.
My Shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524349
Incinerate Totem Guide - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781048
Just finished "coasting" from normal through merciless with this build. Didn't have anything when I started. Heck, I still don't have frost wall, although, as I start to run maps, it's evident that it will help immensely.

This build is everything as advertised.

Thanks for the great build Tree.
Find your own way inland exile!
Last edited by Bowman8763 on April 25, 2014 9:40 PM
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Just finished "coasting" from normal through merciless with this build. Didn't have anything when I started. Heck, I still don't have frost wall, although, as I start to run maps, it's evident that it will help immensely.

This build is everything as advertised.

Thanks for the great build Tree.


Glad you like the build. :) I really do feel like Frost Wall makes it more fun to play (although slightly slower), so I hope that gives you the same feeling it gave me when I started playing with it ("wow, how does no one else know about this?").
My Shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524349
Incinerate Totem Guide - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781048
tried to optimize Passive Tree

Pluses:
Spoiler
-6% increased Max Life
-18% more increased Armor
-24% more increased Mana
- +25 max mana


Сons:
Spoiler
-7% less Mana Cost of Spells
-2% less increased Evasion Rating
-5 less to Maximum Life


Bonus:
-u can choose 2 nodes with 106 Passive Tree
-Enemies cannot leech life from you(for pvp, huh? :D)
ign: HaruMamberu
Last edited by RayManzarek on May 10, 2014 11:31 AM
Hey cold you show your templar's character pannel with defence and offence?
The guide may have already mentioned it, but one of the things I found extremely helpful when it comes to survivability is linking CwDT + Frost Wall + Enduring Cry (not so sure how useful EC is, thinking of swapping it with lightning warp actually).

On the whole, I had a really enjoyable experience with this build, especially with the DPS being very good (for relatively little investment) and the ability to stack IIR to a very high extent (thanks TreeHeadWoodFist :D)
X-gal stands for 5-chloro-4-bromo-3-indoyl-Beta-D-galactopyranoside. Turns blue when hydrolyzed by Beta-galactosidase.
If I offended you in any of my posts, I apologize.

IGN: CabooseDog
SeoHyun's amazing guide to racing: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1206593
"
Hey cold you show your templar's character pannel with defence and offence?


See page 11.

"
CabooseDog wrote:
The guide may have already mentioned it, but one of the things I found extremely helpful when it comes to survivability is linking CwDT + Frost Wall + Enduring Cry (not so sure how useful EC is, thinking of swapping it with lightning warp actually).

On the whole, I had a really enjoyable experience with this build, especially with the DPS being very good (for relatively little investment) and the ability to stack IIR to a very high extent (thanks TreeHeadWoodFist :D)


I like doing the cwdt + FW + Enduring Cry bit on other characters. This one uses a Kaom's... so gem slots are a bit thin...

Definitely a good option for those who have a few more gem slots.
My Shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524349
Incinerate Totem Guide - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781048
Last edited by TreeheadWoodfist on May 16, 2014 2:08 AM
Hello Treehead / Other Incinerate totem masters,

First of all - awesome build, really love the use of frost wall (and my team mates love it when their ass gets saved!)

I'd love for someone to critique my version of this build. As always I love optimizing and i'm keen to see what suggestions you guys have.

GEAR:
Spoiler


Skill Tree:

STATS:
Spoiler


Effective health
258% increased maximum life
26% increased maximum energy shield*
* (includes bonus from Intelligence & infused shield where applicable)

Keystones
Ancestral Bond Ancestral Bond
Can summon up to 1 additional totem, You can't deal Damage with your Skills yourself

Passive skill tree breakdown
Health

258% increased maximum Life
80 to maximum Life
15% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
12% increased Totem Life
4% of Life Regenerated per Second

Mitigation

32% to all Elemental Resistances
24% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
8% to Chaos Resistance
1% to maximum Lightning Resistance
1% to maximum Fire Resistance
1% to maximum Cold Resistance

Damage

70% increased Totem Damage
54% increased Elemental Damage
14% increased Casting Speed for Summoning Totems
12% increased Physical Damage
Attacks used by Totems have 6% increased Attack Speed
6% increased Cast Speed
Spells Cast by Totems have 4% increased Cast Speed

Other

230 to Strength
160% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
132 to Intelligence
90 to Dexterity
25% increased Totem Duration
24% increased maximum Mana
7% reduced Mana Cost of Skills
3% increased Effect of Buffs on You
Can summon up to 1 additional totem


If you see anything dodgy (Skills / gear / gems) let me know :) Thanks in advance guys
bookmark :)
"
DoCZero wrote:
Hello Treehead / Other Incinerate totem masters,

First of all - awesome build, really love the use of frost wall (and my team mates love it when their ass gets saved!)

I'd love for someone to critique my version of this build. As always I love optimizing and i'm keen to see what suggestions you guys have.

GEAR:
Spoiler


Skill Tree:

STATS:
Spoiler


Effective health
258% increased maximum life
26% increased maximum energy shield*
* (includes bonus from Intelligence & infused shield where applicable)

Keystones
Ancestral Bond Ancestral Bond
Can summon up to 1 additional totem, You can't deal Damage with your Skills yourself

Passive skill tree breakdown
Health

258% increased maximum Life
80 to maximum Life
15% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
12% increased Totem Life
4% of Life Regenerated per Second

Mitigation

32% to all Elemental Resistances
24% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
8% to Chaos Resistance
1% to maximum Lightning Resistance
1% to maximum Fire Resistance
1% to maximum Cold Resistance

Damage

70% increased Totem Damage
54% increased Elemental Damage
14% increased Casting Speed for Summoning Totems
12% increased Physical Damage
Attacks used by Totems have 6% increased Attack Speed
6% increased Cast Speed
Spells Cast by Totems have 4% increased Cast Speed

Other

230 to Strength
160% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
132 to Intelligence
90 to Dexterity
25% increased Totem Duration
24% increased maximum Mana
7% reduced Mana Cost of Skills
3% increased Effect of Buffs on You
Can summon up to 1 additional totem


If you see anything dodgy (Skills / gear / gems) let me know :) Thanks in advance guys


Two things I'd note:

1. You have 4 stat nodes south of discipline and training which you could spec out of if you had the 2 int nodes north of shaper.

2. Cool gem setup - when solo you might want to have a levelled blind to put on. Blind solves a lot of the defensive problems this build has.
My Shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524349
Incinerate Totem Guide - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781048

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info