POE GENERAL THREAD

What do you generally do first when you log into poe and what follows? I typically log in, bump my shop, run a couple low level maps, then start a 74/75/76 public map group until my 77/78 rotate friends get on(if they ever do). Needless to say I spend the majority of my time.mapping. I map everything I find including 66's. I spend very little time flipping or trading.
ign sweetumss
Last edited by newbsauce87 on Feb 1, 2014, 1:42:38 PM
"
newbsauce87 wrote:
What do you generally do first when you log into poe and what follows? I typically log in, bump my shop, run a couple low level maps, then start a 74/75/76 public map group until my 77/78 rotate friends get on(if they ever do). Needless to say I spend the majority of my time.mapping. I map everything I find including 66's. I spend very little time flipping or trading.
You dont Flip? you must be poor then XD
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Clear my inventory and go kill stuff.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Same here.
"
newbsauce87 wrote:

What's the point of bumping your shop?
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mazul wrote:
"
newbsauce87 wrote:

What's the point of bumping your shop?

He play the trading game. Duh. He thinks people actually go to threads and read them.
farm dom all day. At the end of the day, convert about 30-40 chaos recipes and a bunch of alts into fusings, and trade whatever else I find.
Log on. Kill shit in maps. Get bored. Kill Dominus a few times. Get bored. Piety once or twice. Get bored. Go to maps again.
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Ditto.
zombiedismembermentfuckyeah!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info