unique mob in docks in 1 week nemesis race

So, I happened upon a unique mob, it was a she and she had a sword and shield. I don't remember the name, but I think it was m something. It didn't list any abilities except for a couple resist elemental damage and something else, but I get bled or some type of dot and before I knew it I was dead.

A friend and I were talking about unique human mobs which seem to be OP as shit. I guess this was one of them. I was trying to look it up, but couldn't find anything.
You fought a rogue exile and a very painful one whos known as the Chaos queen viper strike x4 splat ded.

Rogue exiles are pretty much well YOU in NPC form that wanna murder you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 1, 2014, 11:14:01 AM
thanks! do you know the name of the actual mob. It bummed me out so hard. I was just grinding levels till the end of the race in 3 hours and all of a sudden that. T_T
was looking at a list, my best guess is that I fought Thena Moga.
confirmed
Yup, she's nasty. When I see her I run like the dickens. Same for most Rogue Exiles in Maps, their built-in abilities tend to mix with Map mods in very unpleasant ways. I was doing Torture Chamber this morning and got rolled by rain of arrows that did 3k damage non-crit (map mod was making this worse, I am sure).
I had Thena Moga spawn RIGHT at the entrace of a well rolled map the other day. Splattered three times before I took her down and could run the damn map. Luckily I had just leveled, so I didnt lose much experience.
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info