Are people even doing pvp nowadays?

since im waiting almost a unlimited amount of time before im even getting placed in a 1v1.

i think that is mostly the reason why you are gearing up for in the first place..

Cheers
Lol, no thats not the reason tog ear up. rpg games always lacked quality pvp and rightly so because its more fun doing pve and lvling new chars than playing 1 char to 100 getting the most OP then 1 shot other players.
"
Lol, no thats not the reason tog ear up. rpg games always lacked quality pvp and rightly so because its more fun doing pve and lvling new chars than playing 1 char to 100 getting the most OP then 1 shot other players.

like a armor with 200 more armor and 30 more damage is gonna make the differenc..

congratz you killed the mob 0.1 second faster, :/

pretty sad actualy, that most of the people are thinking like that
Last edited by Hautecouture on Feb 1, 2014, 10:23:12 AM
For people who want to pvp i think cutthroat races are the best option. In normal pvp it's a question of who has the better mirrored weapon and/or is luckier with the block rng rolls.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I was having a blast with 28-pvp in Hardcore ages ago (still have that char), but I got frustrated with a few Uniques available at that level that completely dominated any rare I could reasonably hope to acquire. (Facebreaker and Geoffri's Headthumpersomething especially.)

Never did get into open pvp because I never had a decent enough char to compete.

Meant to get back into it with the PvP updates, but haven't.. likely will at some point.

PvP Queues are still empty the odd time I check. Probably a vicious circle keeping people from queuing as much as anything.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
For people who want to pvp i think cutthroat races are the best option. In normal pvp it's a question of who has the better mirrored weapon and/or is luckier with the block rng rolls.

well thats for me the a real rush , to defeat another player.
but the problem is there is almost none that is doing pvp right now

and like for the dirk guy

i dont see the difference between 1 shotting a mob , and 1 shotting a player,

like all the monsters are gonna do something different from what you are used to all of a sudden??..

Personally, I never cared of PvP in ARPG/Hack'n'Slash games. For that I play MMORPG that are focused on PvP, with arenas and mass PvP, PvP ladders, PvP gear etc.

I believe PvP in PoE could be fun, but never competitive since the game isn't balanced/built around it. Just like it was in D2.
The current queue system is terrible.
I have never tried PvP

Pvp is quite boring for me.
Much rather have Pve.

Ah, moved to gameplay discussion where the thread can die in peace.
Nice work mods.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by Hyskoa on Feb 1, 2014, 11:22:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info