[Help] Templar Summoner

I'm atm so far;
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVsabCqYN0dFR2usiECPRpAzm6Gdrqaspwi1BNDQ2QvkIvqA

Going for the passive Minion instability then to the right for the other minion.
But what should i take first after that?

The Passive Lord of the Dead or Necro Aegis.

I'm gonna use this build;
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAuMFWxCXEQ8RLRpsKPoqmCycN0dEBEVHRnFI50myTblakWqsa6xr23yDgseFYIhAjr6PRpAzkyeVIJuhna6mrKcIqH2qxLB3tAy1BLiTv5fJPcy8zfrQ0NP72QvkIuvu8h731_qA

Already went for that before i saw it from the other thread.
But what should i pick first, btw i was thinking to go from the other side @ the lord of dead passive for extra mana.
Last edited by MidoriYama on Jan 27, 2013, 1:16:13 PM
if you going to run auras to help with minions then i would maybe get leadership also, ive never made a pure summoner before so i dont know if not taking any life is going to bad for you or not
think that is my build I did post (missed 2 minions passive above army of death, forgot to edit that in that post)

it is the shortest but not most durable build and I just made a base build

Lord of the death > necro aegis first, the shield is not that powerfull and make you less durable

it still work in progress so take it with grain of salt

what I can recommend on other hand is get wrath (low reserve, good damage after few level lighting to minions, dicpline for mana shield, clairity but carefull as more you level it more heavy it reserve mana, if going for auromancer than wait to level this one up to later on, I have it at level 8 and now I can spam spells but with only 150 mana pool total)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAuMFWxCXEQ8RLRpsKPoqmCycN0dEBEVHRnFI50myTblakWqsa6xr23yDfRiCx4VgiECOvo9GkDOTJ5Ugm6GdrqaspwiofarEsHe0DLUEuJO_l8k9zLzN-tDQ0_vZC-Qi6-7sivIe99f6gA== this is my build for stock full summoner

after that it up to you

1) find it you lack defense? try grab the body and shield as it give elemental resistance also (Lightning is the only "real" enemy as it is fast and arc can chain off the minions over to you)

2) More aura investment, before you go down this path. first choice what auras you want, some are quite expansive (hatred can take up to 30% of mana while wrath can give the same output, + frost destroy corpses ...) you can also aim to grab some reduced mana reservation or cheaper spells

3) aura radius is low? get the Leadership + 2 aura attacthed to it, it is plenty otherwise get a radius increase support gem later on (spare the passives as it is 1 of 2 usefull gems for auras)

4) mana problem (2 aura chug your mana pool?) get mana reduction gem or the mana reserved /reduction passives

5) want to focus on a offensive spell or melee? melee you need to pick body and soul but offensive elemental school is easy to pick up (fire and lightning is good but try stay away from cold, they destroy corpses) as you wide spread out and can pick the elemental schools. if you going to pick a range spell,

j

Last edited by Freakymudcrab on Jan 27, 2013, 6:24:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info