CWDT + Raise Spectre Client Crash!!???

So i use a lvl 1 cast when dmg taken gem + a lvl 5 raise specter , summon skeleton and enduring cry, but whenever i take the damage needed to cast the supported spells, namely raise specter , my client just stops and hangs.

This just happened when the update came 1.0.6. Anybody having the same problems? or is it just me and my brother? or is using the gem setup illegal?

EDIT: i know its the raise specter gem that's causing this, because i just took it off, and i don't hang anymore.
IGN SilverShotel
Last edited by fatachy on Feb 1, 2014, 2:56:23 AM
I have the exact same problem, been playing since December and never had a crash, last night I linked Spectre to CWDT and I've had 6 crashes.

I'm going to try taking it off and see if that fixes it. Back in a bit.

Edit: Yep that fixed it. Cheers.
Last edited by Joeskeppi on Feb 2, 2014, 6:06:28 AM
Anyway there are better and useful gems to use CWDT, if you want a minion use Conversion Trap
"
markell wrote:
Anyway there are better and useful gems to use CWDT, if you want a minion use Conversion Trap

Making someone use another gem does not fix the problem. any admins wanna say anything if this will get fixed? or just wait it out?
IGN SilverShotel
"
fatachy wrote:
"
markell wrote:

Making someone use another gem does not fix the problem. any admins wanna say anything if this will get fixed? or just wait it out?
wrong forum, make a thread in bug reports. you'll get GGG to look at it faster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info