When did you find your first Exalted Orb?

"
battled wrote:
Yesterday. My first exalt dropped. And I added it to my pile of now 122 exalts. Not as exciting as I thought it would be.
191 hours on steam and probably double that before steam.

Sounds like I should get into trading soon he he. Mostly been going self found so far.
Lolwat... exalts are rare, but if you run maps with high q solo you find them from time to time. 400 hours in total, found ~5 exalts, first from a 67 arcade.
Still haven't found one. :(
Pretty sure it was from zombie before hillock on HC, i play sc :(

e.Maybe after 100h of gameplay
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
Last edited by topcatti on Jan 31, 2014, 8:22:02 PM
"
Weslie wrote:
I've probably played at least 1,000 hours, haven't found a single one.
Normal Ledge.
Found 3 ex 1 eternal in 11 months (of having an account).
Found this today off one of the Acton's Nightmare bosses:

My first exalted orb was at level 2 off Hillock, after playing and leveling about 4 characters to 70+ in Closed Beta.

The past few mornings ive gotten exalted orbs, soo ive found a total of 4 personally, 3 over the past few days which is pretty awesome.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Never
The first exalt drop for me was on my first successful character, in act 1 merciless while I was ledge farming, maybe 6 months ago.

This morning, my 13th exalt drop happened in a Pier map. >_>

I don't want to know how many hours I've played, but it's at least 500.
my first 1 ever was a long time ago in a level 60 map. First map i ever had ran on my first character. Thought that things like that droped all the time in maps. I was wrong hehe :)

My character was so shit when i think back. had to argo mob's 1 by 1 , 1 level 60 map was about 1 hour for me to clear on that character lol.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info