When did you find your first Exalted Orb?

i found 4-5 but i didnt remember
my english sux.
I've logged 350 hours on Steam in 8 weeks or so. probably have about 2000 hours played since the beginning of OB. (I would guess i'm afk about 25-33% of the time though, so that's kinda inflated.) On average I've found an ex about every 170-220 hours or so I would guess. But thats kinda inflated compared to most people because I ran 100+ IIQ maps with a culler with 130 IIQ in a 6 man party for most of Anarchy. (We dropped almost every item in the game at one point or another, never got a mirror or a kaom's from what I remember, but someone chance'd a kaoms.)
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Last edited by Varanice on Jan 31, 2014, 7:38:20 PM
Actually a few days ago. I have around 400 hours played.

Not sure if it's bad luck or they're just that rare.
"
Varanice wrote:
I've logged 350 hours on Steam in 8 weeks or so. probably have about 2000 hours played since the beginning of OB. (I would guess i'm afk about 25-33% of the time though, so that's kinda inflated.) On average I've found an ex about every 170-220 hours or so I would guess. But thats kinda inflated compared to most people because I ran 100+ IIQ maps with a culler with 130 IIQ in a 6 man party for most of Anarchy. (We dropped almost every item in the game at one point or another, never got a mirror or a kaom's from what I remember, but someone chance'd a kaoms.)

Cool, valid point about AFK'ing, probably similar for me. I'm currently building a MF Witch summoner so hope some IIQ IIR will help.
"
Actually a few days ago. I have around 400 hours played.

Not sure if it's bad luck or they're just that rare.

Yeah, thats exactly what I'm wondering. Most of my friends have found 1+ though. They have about the same playtime as me so I'm leaning towads bad luck. Then again they have not found a BoR :) Bad ex luck I guess.
"
ezombort wrote:
"
Weslie wrote:
I've probably played at least 1,000 hours, haven't found a single one.

Wow, so not just me then ^^

Dont get surprised so easily surprised like some kind of kid dude. The average first exalt drop is roughly 500 hours and there are thousands of people who have never seen them well in their 1000 hours.
I've got about 300 hours gametime in but haven't found one. Not complaining, though, as I have found a couple of blesseds and divines and get my fair share of chance and alcs.
zombiedismembermentfuckyeah!
Yesterday. My first exalt dropped. And I added it to my pile of now 122 exalts. Not as exciting as I thought it would be.
191 hours on steam and probably double that before steam.
IGN: Smegacore
Last edited by battled on Jan 31, 2014, 7:51:39 PM
500+ hours... zilch. Fuckit.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
ezombort wrote:
"
Weslie wrote:
I've probably played at least 1,000 hours, haven't found a single one.

Wow, so not just me then ^^

Dont get surprised so easily surprised like some kind of kid dude. The average first exalt drop is roughly 500 hours and there are thousands of people who have never seen them well in their 1000 hours.

Well, this is exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for in this thread. Not drawing any conclusions yet ;) Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info