Godly Gear Giveaway: see if you won and claim you prize!!!!!!*updatedagain**

I could really use 3 exalts (or however many you might be willing to give)... I've got a level 88 CI melee scion that I'm trying to get to level 92 or so, and solo rolling and running the 75+ maps required for that is a massive currency drain. Even with a fairly sizeable shop, I really only build enough wealth to maintain my map rolls, not save for my next character.

I'm trying to save up currency for when I re-roll my character and some exalts would really help!

IGN: H_a_m_m_e_r__T_i_m_e
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Dear Killvana,

thank you for this great offer.

It is now almost a year ago when I "Bogenmadel" (girl with bow in german) was exiled to Wreaclast. And in this time I was really busy, slayed lots of hostiles and found many new friends. Some stayed, some left.

In all that time, I was never able to either craft or find a propper 6-linked Weapon or Chest.
I saw other exiles finding or crafting powerfull items left and right. And until today when i reached finally lvl 75, I found a Tabula Rasa. While I was really happy at first, i reallized after some time, that i swapped my 5 linked Chest to a 6 linked at the costs of lots of survivability.

I would be more than thankfull, if you would gift me the 6linked Assasins Garb. With this Chestpiece, I "Bogenmadel" would be finally able to survive in the hostile and cruel world of wreaclast, an could follow my way to make this cruel world a better place.

If you gift me your 6-linked Assasins Garbe, i would no longer be in need for this Tabula Rasa Chest.

Therefore i would gift it to you or any other player of your choice who is too in need of a 6-link.

Thank you and best regards

Bogenmadel

P.s.: Sorry for grammar and spelling.
Last edited by Astornchen on Jan 29, 2014, 1:14:42 PM
"
Peenk wrote:
People with 50 ex gear still begging for more LOL. So sad.

It'll be more sad if they actually get something from it..
The Taming and 6 exalts (for me to buy a second one :D) would greatly increase the damage output of my Scion Rain of Arrows character!
Dear sir,

once upon a time two friends entered this wonderful world together to seek adventure and slay foes together. The road was stony and long, but together they fought on and prevailed. But after some time it became obvious, that on of the friends would not be able to keep up with the other due to duties in another world, where he had a lovely wife and 2 even more lovely little girls (6 months and 2 years old). So the friends had to part ways, each one fighting at his own pace, now and then playing together with alts, but never for long, as one would always grow faster than the other.

The Taming and 6 exalted orbs would go a long way in helping me gear up, so i can start my quest to catch up to my friend so we can play the harder content together without beeing a liability as we always planned.

While i officially do not qualify for your offer, as i only have a lv 58 bow ranger you would give me a chance i otherwise probably wont get again. I do have a higher level duelist tho.

I would love to hear from you, best via pm as i probably dont play in your timezone.

Best regards,
Tim
Last edited by Itchy79 on Jan 30, 2014, 2:50:59 AM
Hello, I'm usually known by the name of 'YoTengoUnLCD', I'm a player that always wants to experiment with new builds that don't necessarily require top of the line items or high end uniques to work, it sometimes work, and others, it doesn't.
I've been trying to build this Elemental Crit Shadow and it's been a tough task, but it kind of works, I'm still farming docks as I need a few more points to up my damage, as I require lots of them between life and crit alone, so the ring The Taming or your Amulet would hugely increase my damage as my Crit chance is decent, but I've got really little +weapon elemental damage passives or items, I'd really appreciate it and I'd try to give something (whatever I can give to help another player) back.

Thanks for your time
I am not an LA Archer, or really an archer of any kind. I play a Cast on Crit spectral thrower. More then almost anything, what a CoC ST needs is more links. I could really use the bump up from a 5L to a 6L, this would allow me to slot a 2nd spell to activate and effectively double my damage. If your heart is set on giving that chest to someone else, then a mess of orbs would help me try to roll my own 6L.

IGN = Hoaxie
Last edited by allirog on Jan 29, 2014, 4:20:57 PM
hi,
i would like to have 3 exalts
want to buy rise of the phoenix since you need it for a RF build
there is no reason why to give them exactly to me, but i would love make a few RF builds ( some with RF dmg - some with spell dmg boost - etc )
if you pick me pls pm me via forum since i cant be ingame while i have exams

thanks in advance
IGN: griefbringer, im_pa, shiek_ah
alpha howl OR some exalts would be great. ive only had one exalt drop in my 6 months of heavy play. but more importantly i always hit a wall with maps endgame in general, simply because of my gear. my gear normally sucks because i cant effectively farm maps and i never find enough currency to buy anything of any worth. i do have a lvl 75 duelist who uses burring arrow IGN DrMantisTaboggan and lots of other archer types, at lower levels ranging from 32-68. my current character is a physical bow dmg barrage ranger IGN TheGirlWithoutAFairy.
Hello,

I'd love to have your Storm Mantle 6L chest piece. I play an archer (lvl84) on standard. I'm really enjoying the archer style; I wish I'd have picked it first instead of spending so much time as a cold witch and marauder. I'm at a weird point with gear; I can't add more offense because my defenses are barely holding together. Your chest piece would help greatly.

Why should you give it to me instead of someone else? I think the reasoning from your end has to be an easy choice: you're paying someone with an in-game item for how they spend their time. I'm a full time high school math teacher. I teach 4 classes of students that have failed at least one year and need help putting together the pieces of their fractured student careers as they move forward into intermediate algebra.

I try and get them interested in thinking. I use dating, video games, and other teen-accessible contexts for word problems to keep my kids engaged and interested enough to have a reasonable conversation about things they're interested in. I spend extra time, at no cost to the kids or school, helping kids catch up. I could spend it farming in a video game, but the kids come first. I'll never farm enough currency to make my own 6L item because I'm just not willing to spend time on that that could be helping my kids graduate.

Thanks for your consideration and for doing something kind.

Luciscion, 84 archer
Last edited by jwytiaz on Jan 29, 2014, 6:30:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info