Godly Gear Giveaway: see if you won and claim you prize!!!!!!*updatedagain**

Great job guys you really made me feel like im helping out and i wish i had more time to make decisions but at the end of the day you get what you get,

TO ANYONE WHO SENT ME PRIVATE MESSAGES VIA PoE I DID NOT READ THEM
Here is the list of Winners, since I do not play PoE anymore I will not be hanging out online
IT IS UP TO YOU ALL TO CALL/MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE Skype: hyould OR killvana

Thanks again here are the winners

please upvote the reddit post if you can, show these people calling everyone beggars who is boss!!!!
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1wg84p/poe_i_quit_but_still_have_godly_la_archer_gear/
Giveaway
please leave a message on twitch with your name/account(must match one of the winners)i will be back at 9pm PST Feb1st

alphas-Eutrix
mali- Scourczybyk

rare ring-charliebanos
quiver and rare ring- Ihavetwonow

3x exalted

unicron
tbonemalone
ColdKarl
RangerSlagger
SibaSt
Spideray
All other currency-Mre420
GCPs-Eggar
20 chaos orbs-Xym_00
~~~~~~~~~~> IGN: Killvana <~~~~~~~~~

and 260 chromatic orbs

PS i suck at and dont care about spelling and grammar and you will get ur items by friday
Last edited by Killvana on Feb 14, 2014, 11:05:17 PM
Aw shit this is going to be fucking ballin entertainment.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
:)
gear is shit ;-D

i take your orbs. thx.
Ah man. I'd love to be classless and sit here and beg like a little scrub, seeing how damn poor I am now (pretty hard to have my style of play when I'm broke) but I'm only playing 15 mins a day really until the league ends so.

I assume this is standard anyways.

I do have a lvl 90 LA CI ranger in standard though...don't have a 6L lions anymore either. I could use that thing...but I don't have a good excuse as to why I need it better then the next guy :) besides the fact I have 5 top-tier characters over lvl 87, 3 being over 89 and I still haven't found a tier-3 unique over 2500+ hours of gameplay. Never 6 linked an item, chanced a unique, etc etc.

Unlucky is my middle name basically.

But..good luck to everyone if this is a true giveaway! Some pretty nice stuffs there!
Well, I posted on reddit under Kraken_Unleashed and my reasons are the same.

For the same reason there I would love the 6L chest.

Only 6L i have ever had is tabula rasa and I had to buy that, and it gets used on every character. Played since the start of open beta, probably two hours a go, 2-3 nights a week. This would be not only a massive upgrade for my acrobatics/RoA ranger, but also for all the others that have been using tabula rasa until now.

I am also a Dad with 2 young kids, so no farm time and this is my main relaxation at the end of the day. Getting that one piece of gear would open up so many more builds for me to enjoy for ages to come. If not this then anything you would be happy to part with I would be grateful for.

Cheers

oh, edit, ign is Ihavetwonow

second edit, off to bed now, will be back on tomorrow night aussie time

More edits: I have an 81 and a 79 on domination american servers.
Last edited by Concretecowboy on Jan 30, 2014, 3:21:48 AM
Hello I go by the name handle is steelephin and I'm a scrubby new player that started out when the game came out on steam. I joined around the end of October of last year and been faithfully playing the game at least once a week and much more when I'm not busy from work or important life things. After dying with many characters I've decided to take my furthest character from nemesis which is my rain of arrows archer "steelerain" which is a level 79 ranger on standard.

I would love your tri-res chest armour because it'll be my first 6-link item over the 5-link carcass jack that I have, and it would allow me to finally attach blood magic/life leech combo on my rain of arrows without losing too much dps.

I'll prob be using the chest until the end of times.
Last edited by Steelephin on Jan 29, 2014, 5:05:06 AM
Steelephin has posted a perfect example of what im looking for and remember, the worse the item/currency is the less competition you will have
Hi,

I would really much like some of your exalts (3x3 as per your item count would be incredible, but any amount would be really nice). This is not to trade or anything, it's to finish my crafting project :

4 perfects rolls (not in numeric value, only in affix type ; but maybe i'll be able to divine this later :), obtained with the use of many alts + regal, a big deal of patience, and with a really lucky draw for the first exalt I threw at it.

Now the last 2 needs to be rolled with ex+et I think, it would be a shame to yolo ex a retarded +1 life regen on this. But I don't have the currency for this :p

I know it's not an Archer typed chest (i'll use it on my armoured life aura summoner lvl83 witch, and on my EK lvl57 marrauder that I'm currently leveling up), but maybe you can bend the rules on this one, so that someone who is not a rich tycoon may craft a GG item :)
(I know it's not 6L either, but that'll come later, specters and ek are pretty playable 5L anyway)

And wether you choose me or not, thank's for the giveaway man !

(ps : if you wonder, the alpha would of course be incredibly nice for my aura summoner. but there is only 1 of it, so I suppose you would prefer to give it to an Archer, who needs it a lot too for grace & anger/wrath, and would be more in accordance with your own playstyle :)

(ps2 : I just realized this was a domination giveaway, not standard. Too bad, have fun guys getting the stuff guys :)
Chris: "Path of Exile’s economy is the most important element of the game to us".
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/55102
Too bad they don't see how good the ARPG element of their game is...
Last edited by SibaSt on Jan 29, 2014, 6:18:06 AM
I'd like some of the currency to finish 6-Linking my
. I've dumped my entire fortune into trying to link it, and 15 exalts in, I'm still dry.

The goal is to hit level 100 eventually, which will have to be finished in Standard, but I'd like to get 92+ before the end of Domination.

If I manage to 6 link my volt with the currency I get, I'll pass my
to someone else in this thread who ends up not getting anything here.

(that is if I can have some of the currency/exalts)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info