[1.1.0] ShinyGyarados' Dual Flame Totem Templar

So the only way to throw some mf here is put iir and iiq gems to 6l right?
Also, what curse is the best if using added chaos - ele weakness or just flammability?
I prefer Ele Weakness because it's more group friendly and I don't care about a Chance to burn with flammability.
I'm also kind of new to all of this and had question about passives for this build. for the new league I'm considering either a searing bond build or a dual flame totem build. the trees are very similar, except that this build seems to skip the Holy Fire node completely - actually all of the burning damage nodes.

I'm trying to understand why this is. does the ignited state not happen enough to make it matter? does it require a chance to ignite support gem? I get the Immolation node since it's fire damage, I guess I'm wondering how often burning damage comes into play. I mean they are Flame totems after all. (disclamer- I've never used them)

Thanks for any info.
We are the people our parents warned us about...
Jimmy Buffet
"
SilverBanshee wrote:
I'm also kind of new to all of this and had question about passives for this build. for the new league I'm considering either a searing bond build or a dual flame totem build. the trees are very similar, except that this build seems to skip the Holy Fire node completely - actually all of the burning damage nodes.

I'm trying to understand why this is. does the ignited state not happen enough to make it matter? does it require a chance to ignite support gem? I get the Immolation node since it's fire damage, I guess I'm wondering how often burning damage comes into play. I mean they are Flame totems after all. (disclamer- I've never used them)

Thanks for any info.

Burning damage is calculated on how much damage you do with fire damage:
Flame totem launch several projectiles in a second, but the damage of each projectile is low, as a result, the burning damage will also be low.

^
Hello i want to play this build on the new league. I will be able to do end game maps with this build?
Can you update your skill tree for this build?
agreed, pls post an update :)
I have played a little bit with the skill tree, checking if I can come up with something very very similar for 1.1.0

I thought it would be nice if we can add some auras to the build, so I took a few less life nodes and used some more aura nodes.

For team play it should be fine because you should not be the one who is taking the dmg, right?

Skilltree at 120 points maxed:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVspT0bXXcZgbYKbi4y1BN3z4XPkIu0gwBpZ8yoTWissp8MTo_KsqnKp9zLqGPjrSsRY5fauGmwZhSSqNunjap2upwi4k6eUXl3R_drd6-4o-oLH-ehBh7c-xq4QzPiT_od7II9G0NDPZVXGFm_YJDbFNtgqjZeF7FUfApwth2Wvt0kbLJz-CojxNZK18m6qSsg_J1wMJa_UFdR852p65raGfVP60hcvZOdV1oCkFHEOPEKjJwt2CGaecU2az0NjtzFY9Z3EV8k8juq6tAxGceGIHar-SYMJb57KSsM6m7UZivsJ9toaj5uhSOefy_Pd

Let me know what you think? I would say you can follow his old build in the beginning and level it that way - because the early live nodes are good to level with spectral throw or something like that.

Looking forward to read some comments.

Pls Shiny update your skill tree :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info