My Dual Spork Totem Minion using shield holding blood mage templar

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113GtQTkIo5k96af3zwF73yDOJ2A3QV9UxRNogDwHwSzAnGBb548TdiMdjrY7DgaOKeEkFXAGlnzWissp6PyrKq2-hpsGYUkqjbp42opT4Kb1XXMt_LOJ-3z3cT2Xp98S-wZd2KEY-TxGS42uvKcCyjZYWoeqBjyL7nd7w5yqfcyJOH7RRfq-OtBqhRxDjw6Ut-_Zp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1qZVwfU99RUcy0biTzfp8gxEtjr4snK6zBUJBlp3EUWAaMoBWwbTk7HYRfq-CEN-wbpdVrkSr

This is my build, I personally did NOT put many points (any) into minions, like I thought I would, I just didn't have the points! Any suggestions?

Please note that although I have been leveling my templar following this build, I haven't gotten even close to 100 yet (level 40 atm), therefore this exact build isn't final. I've been contemplating getting some dexterity and added some more minion health.

I use a shield with a one handed weapon, what ever has the best gems / socket configuration. Summon minions which I have connected with a Minion health gem. A 5 socketed-connected item with Spark, Fork, Spell Totem, Life Leech (think this works with totems, right?), and Lightning Penetration. If I can get a hold of a 6 socketed-connected item I'd add "Added Lightning Damage."
Last edited by Sterlin on Jan 26, 2013, 10:31:10 PM
You have a fair number of wasted nodes (ie. just +int/str/dex) when you could have taken a shorter route to the witch area and come out with 3 more nodes and more overall str/dex (which you do need for some gems)

Also, why no prestidigitation? Even if you don't have a use for the 20% mana regen, 6% faster cast is pretty much a mandatory pick for spork totem builds.

Here, the same build, but optimized with 3 free points:

Clicky

I don't think you need all those resistances though, they're probably better spent on more crit/shock bonuses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info