Space's Ultimate Incinerate Build - Shock Freeze & Burn Everything! Unstoppable PVP!

'unstoppable pvp'

fucking lol
Last edited by bermalberist4 on Feb 4, 2014, 4:45:01 AM
What about Stun? Do I need the Taming (shock, freeze...) and such high damage like yours
to make it work? I worry about stunlock if I run this build with only a 5L (and a more
classic setup like LMP/GMP - Faster Projectiles - Faster Casting - Added Chaos) and without
a Taming for status effects.

And what's your mana regeneration? I think ~250 should be fine for running a 5L Incinerate + AA
without mana flasks / Lavianga's. Anyway, I plan to run Mana Leech with Tempest Shield for
extra survivability.

Do you think that's possible?
looks nice, will definitely try it whenever i get back to playing poe.
I just had to chime in here and say that incinerate is pretty bad for pvp. Not only do you have to stand still but you also cast like 10x per second, which is pretty much suicide going against a max spell block tempest shield player. So this build is cool for PvE but I wouldnt use it for PvP.

IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Feb 12, 2014, 12:20:57 AM
Dude your build is awesome. It seems very expensive to get all that good gear. I am not rich, but I'm gonna give it a try...on NEMESIS! Wish me luck :P
IGN: Exurath / Murakai / Verukai
I had a question, did you ever consider throwing in Point blank gem in there? Would the 50% MORE damage affect the damage? And if so wouldnt that be huge?
IGN NihaloUndead
if you look, point blank is only for attacks. So bows/wands/spectral throw. I cant think of any others off the top of my head.

"Projectile attacks deal up to 50% more damage to very close targets, but deal less damage to farther away targets"
got taming
got cybil
anvil checked

still in transition to this build from normal incinerate
will take sometime to gather a buttload of exalted to get cloak of defiance , ratpith and rainbowstride
This build doesn't strike me as being able to apply elemental status effects to bosses very well. Regardless of your chance to do so, the duration of the effect still has to be over 300ms for it to be applied at all. For example, check out the Shock article.

You don't have Unwavering Stance. Don't you find that you are either staggered or the block animation plays often? This build doesn't achieve huge health.
The skill tree link in first post is broken
can you fix it pls?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info