Space's Ultimate Incinerate Build - Shock Freeze & Burn Everything! Unstoppable PVP!

my english i not very good
1.if i dont have add cold dmg,add lighting dmg ,will the taming still can freeze,shock?

2.how long can freeze,shock last if you have add cold dmg,add lighting dmg?

3.how long can freeze,shock las if you dont have add cold dmg,add lighting dmg?

4.if i dont have the taming,but i have static blows and chance to shock(passive),will i get 20% shock chance if i dont have add lighting dmg gem?

i play in standard legue,so i dont have the taming,and people selling the taming at about 30ex in standard legue XD

i want to build a ci + aegis aurora+rainbowstride+stone of lazhwar+alpha's howl/or es helmet

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAecQexGWFdcXLxmGGYoaMhpVGo8byBzcHRQdqh6BJLAoxSj6KaUqTSsKLKYsvy2oL280CjboN2Y3gz8nQzFDY0ZxRwZKyEuNTDVOKlFgVdZWY1ivWPVeE19qYSFko2TnZp5uqm-ecH1wu3FNeA1_xoCkgwmE74auhtGPRo_6ks2S85Mnms-btZ3En8um66cIqW6plaxHrK-xkLQMtMW18rZBtzG31riTvjrBAMHFwuzDOsNtw4bKSteG2RPbGttZ2-fhiOeR6rrrLOvu7BjzvvVL9tr60vsJ_xw=

Incinerate+gmp+life leech+mana leech+ faster casting/add chaos dmg

aura: Determination + Grace + Discipline+1* 40 or 25%

can you give me some ideas.
or should i use melee attack instead of Incinerate?
Magiclu,

To answer your questions:

1. The taming will not have the elemental effect on its own, you need that damage type. So to freeze you would need added cold.

2. Freeze does not last very long. But it chills enemies which is very useful. Shock does last a while, lots of enemies die still shocked.

3. If you dont have the added dmg gems it wont freeze/shock at all

This build will not work with ci+aegis. It relies on eldritch battery keystone to convert ES to mana. Incinerate needs a ton of mana, as well as Arctic Armor and Mind Over Matter from Cloak of defiance. You could probably get a good build together using those items but it would be very diffent from mine. I could see you having trouble with mana if you don't use eldritch battery.
Hi,

I'm just back here to know if you are able to make the video you said, even if it's only 1 minutes, in pve in a pack and in a boss, to see how it's work, it could be fine and will take only few minutes to your times and will help us a lot :)

Thanks a lot.

Kringhar, Facebreaker's Marauder lvl 72.
Last edited by Azure41 on Jan 24, 2014, 5:41:29 AM
"
Azure41 wrote:
Hi,

I'm just back here to know if you are able to make the video you said, even if it's only 1 minutes, in pve in a pack and in a boss, to see how it's work, it could be fine and will take only few minutes to your times and will help us a lot :)

Thanks a lot.

I am uploading 2 videos for you right now, one of tanking kole for a bit and one of afking on piety, I am using the same build as Spacejanitor with the exception of another CWDT with Enduring Cry, Molten Shell, Elemental Weakness. Our passives tree's however are identical. I am not in big gear yet like he is though so keep that in mind that his damage/defense are slightly higher than mine. I will edit this post when the videos finish uploading.

Kole:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJa41zkHgJI

Piety:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSvF5ZBUrtY

Again, keep in mind that I haven't bought new gear in a bit so I am squishier than space is.(Piety still processing while posting this)

I also just did a 71 map with -max and ele reflect and frenzy which I will upload shortly.

Last edited by Lethargyy on Jan 24, 2014, 2:09:05 PM
"
Lethargyy wrote:
"
Azure41 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks a lot.

I am uploading 2 videos for you right now, one of tanking kole for a bit and one of afking on piety, I am using the same build as Spacejanitor with the exception of another CWDT with Enduring Cry, Molten Shell, Elemental Weakness. Our passives tree's however are identical. I am not in big gear yet like he is though so keep that in mind that his damage/defense are slightly higher than mine. I will edit this post when the videos finish uploading.

Kole:

Piety:

Again, keep in mind that I haven't bought new gear in a bit so I am squishier than space is.(Piety still processing while posting this)

I also just did a 71 map with -max and ele reflect and frenzy which I will upload shortly.

Hi, thanks for it, like that i can see the gameplay ;) your second video isn't ready for the moment but i'll check it ;)

Thanks you ;)

Well now, just wondering about it : this build, or a flicker strike one... hard to choose, hard cost to well equip both, so just one of them...
Last edited by Azure41 on Jan 24, 2014, 2:33:12 PM
"
Azure41 wrote:
"
Lethargyy wrote:
"
Azure41 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks a lot.

Kole:

Piety:

Hi, thanks for it, like that i can see the gameplay ;) your second video isn't ready for the moment but i'll check it ;)

Thanks you ;)

Well now, just wondering about it : this build, or a flicker strike one... hard to choose, hard cost to well equip both, so just one of them...

Personally, I've done quite a few flicker strike builds and while they are fun, they offer almost nothing to party play and it's very easy to die to desync if you go too crazy with it. Also the vast majority of flicker strike builds to be successful require a ton of currency to spend which not everyone can afford to do to it's fullest potential If this piety video isnt done processing in 5 minutes im reuploading -,-

Last edited by Lethargyy on Jan 24, 2014, 2:52:38 PM
"
Azure41 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks a lot.

Kole:

Piety:

Thanks you ;)

Personally, I've done quite a few flicker strike builds and while they are fun, they offer almost nothing to party play and it's very easy to die to desync if you go too crazy with it. Also the vast majority of flicker strike builds to be successful require a ton of currency to spend which not everyone can afford to do to it's fullest potential If this piety video isnt done processing in 5 minutes im reuploading -,-

This one worth some currency also if i want to succesfull it, also what does it give to a team except the freezes, shock ignite ?

Juste, looking for the funnyest build, just what i see in your video its that you play " static" can't moove while attacking, and medium range, dunno if its realy dynamic ( i'm with facebreaker it's already slow, so... ^^ )
Thanks so much for posting some videos lethargy! I'm having some issues with getting some up myself. What program do you like to use for recording?

Looks like your build is doing great though! That video of taking hits from kole really shows how effective block is.

I'm curious to see what your gear is if you dont mind linking it.

Thanks for contributing to the thread.
The freeze and shock / you're a tank / you can still deal exceptional damage

Yes I am playing static, I was on a business call while doing these and still half asleep, you do have to stand still to get your incinerate stacks up but that doesn't take very long at all and up close and medium range allows you do output more damage.

"
SpaceJanitor wrote:
Thanks so much for posting some videos lethargy! I'm having some issues with getting some up myself. What program do you like to use for recording?

Looks like your build is doing great though! That video of taking hits from kole really shows how effective block is.

I'm curious to see what your gear is if you dont mind linking it.

Thanks for contributing to the thread.

I am using OBS but recording locally (I stream on occasion)

I still gotta upgrade pieces like I said, namely my LH ring and belt and helm and gloves would use some changes too. Also gotta buy another Lavianga's when I stop being lazy :)

Piety finished processing and so did Colonade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km_v1zXA35c

Last edited by Lethargyy on Jan 24, 2014, 4:31:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info