RichJMoney's Exchange.[Closed for now]

Traded 3.5ex for 6ex rampage. Fast, Easy transaction. Would recommend!
Bump
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
bump
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Traded 4 of my bloodlines exalts for his 8 torment exalts, I went first; trade was quick and painless. Thank you!
quick and easy bloodlines-torment trade, went first and had no problems. *vouched*
Opened back up for a bit, can stream all trades during my normal streaming hours if requested.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Just traded ~12ex bl for ~17ex torment. quick and easy!
IGN: @AmbushedByDongers
Shop and mirror service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/984191
lvl 95 Physical Crit Bow Gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1073300
Going the other way for a day.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Bump
poeurl.com/bD4E
Easy and fast trade. Now I'm even closer to that big number 8 :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info