Contrar's daily I have no idea what I'm doing.

"
frohammer wrote:
you have wasted accuracy nodes with resolute technique.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswVbD1QUTRb5GNcZLiIbJIsn7SkHM0A0vjwtPQ9DY0N5RHJFjkbXSi5N2FSRVtlY9VnzXcZen2BtYwtmnmagZtlodGz2cU1yqXq4fLt82X1TgW-C5ITEiDiKdIqviuSLjIx2jmSQEZMHlKCXAZrPm-ydgJ2KncSePKIAp6WpaKyqr2y0c7UEtoa2-rcxtz63crlDud29OcAaxBXE9sWKxq7G58ln0TXUj9WL2E3aYt0F3fPhc-Qi7BntIO1E7w7wH_Iv8933pvk0-4v9MA==

i took out some of the accuracy nodes, kinda tired so not sure i got them all, but (if you're determined enough to actually get all 111 points) you have a few extra points to spend where you wish, also you have way to much elemental resist, it's kinda overkill with how much you get on gear.
Definitely like what you changed here. I went with so much resistance because I constantly see people saying "not enough resist." Guess I went a little overboard. Depending on if I actually get to spend all 111 points, I'm definitely going to go for Troll's Blood. Possibly some life leech as well. Thanks for the critique.

I'm not a big fan of mace/shield. The whole concept of blocking with a staff is awesome to me. Very monk-like.
Last edited by mattkrueg on Jan 26, 2013, 5:36:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info