RIP Placeholder Quest Guy

He settled on a beach in the Maldives with all his Oak rewards. /salute
I seriously. SERIOUSLY. hope to god and all that is holy. That they add the Placeholder Quest Guy as a secret in the full release OR as a stupidly rare random event in a random map! he could give you a quest for a unique item unobtainable in any other way ^_^ that way the item would truely be unique in the sense that he only appears once in a million or something that'd be sweet.
It is amazing how in such a short period, the placeholder guy has found its way into all our hearts. He's gonna be missed for sure.

I second Lioncash's idea, bring him back as a pleasant surprise at some point and throw in a witty or heartwarming dialogue too.
"
tpapp157 wrote:
Placeholder Quest Guy has moved on to a better place. Act 3. Maybe we'll meet him again one day.

Maybe...
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
deeguyz wrote:
He should become the final boss for the game or the boss for the secret pony level.

Secret pony level?! WTF?! I Thought a Nyan Cat Cave would be the secret "Cow-Level" ?

R.I.P. Quest Guy, maybe we drank realy too much the last time... i told you, you should't drive your Pony back home in that night...
Last edited by 7hyrael on Sep 14, 2011, 5:33:39 AM
"
tpapp157 wrote:
Placeholder Quest Guy has moved on to a better place. Act 3. Maybe we'll meet him again one day.

lol
Anyone else find the new questgiver's dialogue weak? It's not very informative or exciting. Just "Oh hi thar, go kill this"
Last edited by Scully on Sep 14, 2011, 11:09:58 AM
Why placeholder guy? why not me or anyone else? I hope he is in a better place and smiling down on us.
Maybe find him inside a cave chained up or something.. hmm... the possibilities..
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
much love PHQG, see you soon...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info