Lost my HC char trying to solo Merveil

good 2 year necro bump man
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
Garr0t wrote:
I thought I was doing pretty well against Merveil... Then she 'died' and I got swarmed and I accidentally ran down a dead end instead of a corridor. The swarm interrupted anything I tried to do (cast spell, fire bow, etc.) and I died.

That is all.

So far, I'm having a great experience with this game. No beta feedback comments from me at the moment, as I feel I haven't spent enough time (only about five hours) to form a proper opinion of the game yet.

Out of curiosity, those of you that are playing HC, when(if) your char falls and it gets switched to SC, do you keep playing it, or do you delete it and stick to HC only?

Awesome post man, keep going! The more I play the more I love this game! I did hit a wall for while where I was building bad chars. They failed or died in the 50s-60s and that was frustrating. But I kept going and I love it!

When they die they die. Softcore does not exist. Wellll, I use some dead chars to test builds when they get respecs but that's it. Been HC for 15 years and never going back!

gz on necro.

Didn't the 'Alpha Member' give it away? No way an alpha would post saying that they have only played 5 hours.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info