Templar Blood Magic 2H build

I'm surprised no one has shown a build like this. I just want to know if I'm playing the game wrong? (from what it seems, this game lets you play however!)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAecCcQSzBS0LKA48EuEUTRRxGS4aOBpVG1IhVSSLJyAn1SftLdI2ujboOQ46UjrYPC09D1RJVbVWBFbZVw1dAF8_YEthIWSjagRs9nTterh673y7hMSE74ZgiuSQVZvsnCeezaCdogCi6qcwp4SpGqloreSvbLc-ud3BBMRYxPbFisau0iHUj9lh3D3fv-dS6wnsOO4U7w7vTvAf8pz3vvk0_In9MA==

i'm still debating on whether Vaal Pact is a viable option (as it will remove flasks and actual regen from gameplay).

So far it's working fantastic for me. I just don't die in combat. Any thoughts?
Last edited by dimgl on Jan 25, 2013, 8:53:18 AM
very interesting, i was just wondering about a similar spec
I'm kind of worried about later on dealing with Chaos Damage and lots of elemental spam. The build is incredible dependent on melee AoE gems. Working great so far gonna post a YouTube video on it soon.
cool looking forward to that!
I'm actually playing while building a bm temp too - with a specialization for staves.
My current skill set is the following:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBhMREcop0D1SpaBhdFE2iAASzAnHwH8WKkwdFjr05r3O3ctWLfLskiz0PxPbEFSftGS42uvKcCyipGkSy

So far I find myself dying a lot due to all the elemental casters. I find I have to constantly have to carry the right rings/amulets just to get all the resistances.
As you noticed I have taken a few AR/Dex nodes in the build. This is because I find myself missing so all of my +x life/mana gain on hit with sweep.

Currently I'm thinking I might just rebuild following the build posted here. I hope this is of help with possibly tweaking the build.
since you have 0 extra dex, accuracy is going to be a big problem i feel, it seems like it might just be better to get resolute technique..

also, why wouldn't you just do this build as a marauder?

Edit: also i noticed you don't have any accuracy nodes... do you plan on hitting anything with this build?
Last edited by frohammer on Jan 26, 2013, 6:09:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info