IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
p
b
Goodbye! beloved Unconquerable (lv72). And a stiff welcome to last minute replacement Impregnable (lv84). Every bit as interesting as they are unnecessary, these new affixes. Ruffling the feathers of some of the larger birds will have its long-term effects, I'm sure. However, giving the player base a new carrot to chase after is indeed a good thing. And I've got mixed feelings about all this.
u
m
why mirror yours when i can mirrors celerys?
signature?
"
Makavelit0t0 wrote:
why mirror yours when i can mirrors celerys?

I can't foretell the future but with the upcoming latest item affix changes it should render both my and Broc's Regalias obsolete, in terms of mirroring anyways. So, realistically, I don't think you would mirror his at the moment either. But to be fair, I'll answer your somewhat loaded question.

People have, unfortunately, ripped their mirror-worthy gear in the past. I could check on Broc's situation periodically, but that would be most annoying. Then, of course, there's always the possibility that he'd sell his, essentially taking it off the mirror market.

I don't know if you've recently heard about this, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1268744, Makeveli. It didn't affect many people, but those who were, were subject to losing any of their prized items. Things like this happen from time to time. Even stranger ones too. As much as I wish I knew what can or indeed will happen in the future, it's just wishful thinking.

But, come on, that's not what you wanted to hear, is it? Using a question like that to limit responses is a questioner's best rhetorical tool. Here is the limited response you were looking for: You wouldn't. His is better. Hope that made your day, broski.
Oh my... https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1302066.

Now that puts a wrinkle in things :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info